+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who For President

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Who For President

I don’t know if this is the right place for this or not, though it seams to be. So if it isn’t, I am sorry, mod’s just move it please to the right place.

Anyways, here it is, who are you supporting for president, why, if you are unsure, ask questions and people try to answer them. We can talk about all of the candidates views, and plans, and everything, but there will be no bashing or rudeness. If you don’t like a candidate, say why, but do not demean them; or anyone who supports them. This is an open debate and discussion, questions, answers, and statements are all allowed.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who For President

Personally I support none of them, there isn't even one canidate worth voting for and I will be having serious trouble finding the lesser of the 2 evils. I am to the point it really doesn't matter, they all are lying to us to get elected and then they won't do crap to really improve America. We need reform in this country but lack the "leaders" to do it. Such a sad state of being we have become.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

There really isn't a candidate that i can accurately vouch for or completely agree with. Despite the fact i am a woman i don't know if the U.S. is quite ready for a female president. Likewise, and i am not a racist person by the way, is the US really read for an African American to be president? Those are just some of my opinions, but i really can't choose someone.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself, don't go for anyone either. The main reason is why is simply because I'm a minor and I try not to put myself in wordly affairs when I'm a not a U.S. "citizen" myself. Another reason, though I'm not entirely sure if it has to do with presidential ways or not, is that my My father favors the democrat party and my mother favors the Republican party, though she changes sometimes based on people. Therefore I can't openly make a good decsion. I honestly don't like the way things are going nowadays, but I'll leave it at that. It's mainly because I dislike war that my anger goes towards our current president, but I don't have much of a grudge otherwise. I hope that somehow that suffices for an answer.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to add fuel to the fire but theres no one candidate I fell is ready or even capable of leadership.

I beleve every candidate hasen't the mentale strength to handle a single term in the white house.

I even hear people say they think Hillery Clinton has a history in the white house but first lady means nothing to me.

A president to me has to be willing to ack fast and not bull there way though office.

Acking like you know what your doing is point less when in the white house and we don't need that.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I swear that we had this discussion before. LOL. ^_^

I would say Ralph Nader, but he never gets anywhere close to winning any kind of election... Go Green Party, LOL.

Well, I'm gonna stick with Barack Obama for now. I like his personality; he seems like a real "people person". He's always enthusiastic about talking to the public and letting them know his plan of action for this country. He's passionate about running for president, and he's all about solving our problems first before handling the problems of other countries. I was kinda stuck between him and Hilary Clinton for a long time, but I made my desicion right around the time my "Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama" thread went dead here on AO.

Obama may not have the most experience points when it comes to politics, but I DO believe that he knows what he's talking about. Unlike Rudy Gullianni--who's only been a mayor. Yeah, yeah, yeah, "New York is like a small country!" But he was still only nothing more than a mayor. That's like being the head of the household, and that really doesn't add up to much. No one should jump from mayor to president. It's not good for the country.

Hilary Clinton... She's boring. I've watched her on CSPAN a few times, and she doesn't seem like she's excited about running. Were I running for presidency, I'd be just as enthusiastic as Barack is. Maybe that's just because any black man who ran for pres would be excited, I guess. (Just my own little crazy theory)

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post

I even hear people say they think Hillery Clinton has a history in the white house but first lady means nothing to me.

A president to me has to be willing to ack fast and not bull there way though office.
    Now I wouldn't say that.
    Who's to say that a man doesn't need a woman. I mean look at Franklin D Roosevelt, he had Eleanor and she was very intelligent and has help him in many situations.
    Eleanor Roosevelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry I took an offense to that one

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah but look at the time differnce back then woman would fight for what they beleved in life voting and equal rights and stuff like that.
    Now that fight is a percent of the female population and I don't think shes one of that percent.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast