+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who For President

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who For President

I find that the people who most deserve to become president, have no real desire to do so. These days, most of the people who run only do so because they want to be in control, and really ony want to try and push their belifes on the nation. I think we need a truly selfless leader, who doesn't come up with his/her own policy, but listens to all of America, and makes an open minded, non slanted, objective decision, free of all personal agenda. I like Kenedy, Gore, Colbert, all of the greats, but I think we've yet to see anyone truly up to the task.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustworthy View Post
    I don’t know if this is the right place for this or not, though it seams to be. So if it isn’t, I am sorry, mod’s just move it please to the right place.

Anyways, here it is, who are you supporting for president, why, if you are unsure, ask questions and people try to answer them. We can talk about all of the candidates views, and plans, and everything, but there will be no bashing or rudeness. If you don’t like a candidate, say why, but do not demean them; or anyone who supports them. This is an open debate and discussion, questions, answers, and statements are all allowed.
    I honestly don't care who wins. Clinton . . . Obama . . . a third-party candidate . . . So long as they can take care of the United States, maintain and strive for better connections with other countries, and do what is right/just . . . that's all that matters.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I honestly don't care who wins. Clinton . . . Obama . . . a third-party candidate . . . So long as they can take care of the United States, maintain and strive for better connections with other countries, and do what is right/just . . . that's all that matters.
    But you see, that's the whole point. If Al Gore had won that election, do you think we would have an army of occupation in the Middle East right now?!?!

Who ever wins the next Presidential Election is going to have to make some important decisions for foreign policy for that region. You might want to take some time and find out what the candidates are saying what they want to do, and reconsider your statement...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i'm all for hilary, not just 'cause i'm a female, i think obama a nice guy and all, but i dont think he can stand up to the senate and congress.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

But you see, that's the whole point. If Al Gore had won that election, do you think we would have an army of occupation in the Middle East right now?!?!
    "Would 9/11 even have happened" should also be added to that question. Inquiries into the attack showed that the CIA and the Bush Administration had the intelligence, but either did nothing, or were too slow to act.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... let see who for president. i would say arnold schwarzenegger as us president even if it for just one term shot of cheif of state. i think he can be good as that he can settle thing in a calm way or get serious and get out his shotgun and shoot people (just kidding) ah i vote for him if he go for president

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    "Would 9/11 even have happened" should also be added to that question. Inquiries into the attack showed that the CIA and the Bush Administration had the intelligence, but either did nothing, or were too slow to act.
    Hell, the CLINTON administration had knowledge to the attack, months before Bush fired them for his new Admin. I read it in Time a couple/few years back.
    It's not a matter of being too slow. They did absolutely nothing. They knew what was goin' down. You seen "Farenheit 9/11"? (pardon my spelling) Did you see the look on Bush's face when they delivered the news? He didn't care about what happened. He couldn't give a rat's $^&*!! He wanted an excuse to go to the middle east and stir s*** up! And he got it. You notice how he went after the wrong guy? Yeah... Too slow my @$$.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3