Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters

Translation services?

The 3 most biggest reasons Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters are :
    1. Racism, because we are cuter, better looking, proud of it, and we will be pissed off if you try and prove otherwise.

2. Because you are all jealous of us, how good we look, and how popular we are and anyone who says otherwise is just jealous.

3. Because you all can't take the criticism when you do it wrong and just whine anyway so why should you even try.

And this of course now leads to one of my favorite games! Guess the nationality of the character in the anime/game. Whoo hoo! Who wants to start?

Yes, I am completely and utterly mocking the subject. It's the level of seriousness I think the topic deserves.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Apr 28, 2009), Renn (Apr 27, 2009), Scourge (Apr 28, 2009)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

1. A point. But most anime characters look "white" though. Even when they're supposed to be "asian". This IS my point. sure asian chicks are hot as hell and I wanna eventually date and get it with one............there are plenty that are DAWG UGLY!!! If not in appearance then in mind......just like any other type of human. YAY!!!!

2. Jealous???? Of asian guys or girls??? Why would I be jealous of anyone because of race? Anyways, being white and native american mixed mutt myself, have BIIIIIIG PEEENISSS!!!! ASIAN PENII SO SMALLLLLLllllllll........so they over compensate with the weaponry and martial arts, big deal. Asian chicks are notorious for having the bodies of 12-year old boys, if I wanna be mean about it.......

3.Can't do it right?? By who's standards?

I'm just being a drunken dick trying to be funny. If you don't laugh, that's your problem. In that case, I get the last laugh. NYAHH NYAHH!!!!!

Newbie Proud Asian Kid is off to a good start
    Thanks

I feel pride or proud of my Asian race I was born with every time I see an american, westerner or non Asians like you keep saying nonsense about what we Asians made which you or your peoples not capable to made, such as when you said we Asians made OUR Anime characters based on westerner while IN REALITY we Asians the one who look better or look more like thus Anime characters in cosplay compared to you american, westerner or non Asians.

I don't have much time to comment in here, come to those video since I'm usually there to help my buddy.
    REMEMBER we Asians are the one who made ALL of the Anime you love
    REMEMBER we Asians are the one who make the most awesome video games
    Who the most cutest and adorable males & females? Asian
    Are you proud to be Asian? YES! I'm very proud to be Asian!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

No one seem to think that he could possibly be a white guy trolling.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (May 04, 2009)

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Also, with a username, signature and location like that it's going to be hard for you to sound believable in a discussion like this.
    What discussion? This cannot be taken seriously. Anyway, I had a good laugh.
    Next thing he tells us is that asians make better video games. :P
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Or play them better, for that matter. Especially when we ALL know that it's the nerdy white guy that plays video games better. So much time in the basement wasted on video games when the poor **** coulda had a life........or get laid.....or stoned.......or drunk.......BUT NOOOOOOO!!!!! HE WAS ADDICTED TO ThE PS2!!! wouldn't come out for days until he was lured by a six pack of Monsters and a bag of beef jerky!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Asian Kid View Post
    I feel pride or proud of my Asian race I was born with every time I see an american, westerner or non Asians like you keep saying...
    That is your problem not ours. Here is a hint for you though, what you are expressing isn't pride it is prejudice. I think you will find little sympathy for it here.

Or should we be throwing tizzy fits because of this: http://english.people.com.cn/200511/...s/1123_E81.jpg

Awwww aren't they adorable???

Oh and just to give you something to chew on:
    Adella cosplay
    Tristen Citrine | Las Vegas Cosplayer
    Ginny McQueen - American Cosplay Girl * Model * Costumer
    Laura's Costumes

Some people just have waaaay to much time on their hands.

<- (Is currently sewing multiple outfits for Renshow)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Apr 28, 2009), Scourge (Apr 28, 2009)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Asian Kid View Post
    I feel pride or proud of my Asian race I was born with every time I see an american, westerner or non Asians like you keep saying nonsense about what we Asians made which you or your peoples not capable to made, such as when you said we Asians made OUR Anime characters based on westerner while IN REALITY we Asians the one who look better or look more like thus Anime characters in cosplay compared to you american, westerner or non Asians.

I don't have much time to comment in here, come to those video since I'm usually there to help my buddy.
    Your pride is yours and yours alone. It has no affect on how I--or anyone else--should think. I'm a proud bi-racial kid. Do you think that I wear it on my sleeve? Should I go around sayin' things like, "Us funny colored people are better at everything in life than anyone else and we should run the country because inter-racial dating is okay now,"? Or, maybe I should pick a racial empowerment group and join forces with them. Yeah, that's it! I'll be a neo-nazi!!

Just because Asians did something cool, it doesn't give you the right to rub it in our faces and say that other races are "lesser races" because a bunch of Asians can draw well. I draw well, do I get special treatment? Besides, not ALL Asians are excellent anime/manga artists. In fact (almost) all anime and manga comes from Japan anyway. (I know Korea's hip on the scene as well, but I've never seen any other part of Asia produce anything as far as anime is concerned.) Are you even Japanese??? Do you even draw???

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    No one seem to think that he could possibly be a white guy trolling.
    Eh... Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Or play them better, for that matter. Especially when we ALL know that it's the nerdy white guy that plays video games better. So much time in the basement wasted on video games when the poor **** coulda had a life........or get laid.....or stoned.......or drunk.......BUT NOOOOOOO!!!!! HE WAS ADDICTED TO ThE PS2!!! wouldn't come out for days until he was lured by a six pack of Monsters and a bag of beef jerky!
    LMAO!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast