Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do most teenagers nowadays prefer to watch anime rather than news?

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do most teenagers nowadays prefer to watch anime rather than news?

were on the reality world.. so we should understand what is happening to our surroundings and just accept the fact that we need news in our lives...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Newbie itachi8456 may be famous one day itachi8456 may be famous one day itachi8456's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    The reaosn why we (teenagers) rather watch anime than news is because we don't give a damn about politics, economics and other stuff.
    true.....true....so true that i care about ne thing else but family friends girl friends witch includes anime anime anime anime and basicaly anime.........I dont watch any thing but anime and every thing else on [adult swim]

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

teenagers like us enjoy watching anime because anime is so cool unlike adults they prefer to watch serious shows.. maybe the tastes of adults is different from the tastes of teenagers
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    teenagers like us enjoy watching anime because anime is so cool unlike adults they prefer to watch serious shows.. maybe the tastes of adults is different from the tastes of teenagers
    Nope.

Im an adult and feel the same way!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Same here. I havent watched the news on a regular basis in 10 year. Depresses the hell out of me.
    You're supposed to feel sorry for all the dying people and send them some aid, not sit around and feel depressed in your own home.

Newbie Zenriek may be famous one day Zenriek may be famous one day Zenriek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do most teenagers nowadays prefer to watch anime rather than news?

Yes.
    But most people I'm around don't know that it's anime. It's cartoons, and they leave it at that. They don't bother to go deeper, which kind of irritates me, but what are you going to do?
    I hate the news, because it's boring. Ooh, somebody's house caught fire (not an uncommon thing where I live), forest fires (already, but not uncommon where I am). More war things...
    It's not depressing, no. It's just... Sad. There's hardly any good on the news, because nobody wants to see that. Death and destruction. Woo.
    Teens like anime better because it's got something irregular in it. It's different. It's got fantasy, and adventure, and fun. And it's not real. Anything can happen. Just like in books.
    That's what makes it great.
    Where is the moment we needed the most? You kick up the leaves, and the magic is lost. They tell me your blue skies fade to grey, they tell me your passion's gone away, and I don't need no carryin' on...

You stand in the line just to hit a new low. You're faking a smile with the coffee to go. You tell me your life's been way off line, you're falling to pieces everytime, and I don't need no carryin' on...
    - Bad Day- Daniel Powter

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

But the news is REAL. News isn't just about a bunch of made-up stories like anime. The two are totally different. You can't just compare them like that. Gee, what if your house caught fire and everyone else was totally oblivious to the news? What if your house way out in the boondocks got broken into and no one else came to help you because they were all too busy watching Dexter's Lab on the telly?

Thanks

yeah news is real.. and anime is just only a fiction created by men.. news is not been created.. it is just happening.. news can really make a big help of us.. but some teenager dont understand it.. because they have a hard time in watching news.. and they dont have time to watch news.. i as an anime lover.. i do watch news seldom.. because i do love to do other things and honestly i dont have enough time in watching news...
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast