Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do most teenagers nowadays prefer to watch anime rather than news?

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why do most teenagers nowadays prefer to watch anime rather than news?

i respect ur opinion...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

News is depressing and boring. I don't like the contry I live in and I don't like to know about it or hear "well our economy sucks but god bless america". Anime isn't from her and its cheery half the time or at least more interesting.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Teenagers prefer anime over news because anime is much more appealing to young people. There are beatiful women, sex, violence, action, terror, etc. in anime, things that the news do not provide in similar (or even competetive) quantities. I do not know about other countries, but this is the situation in Finland. I do not see a reason why this wouldn't somewhat apply to other countries too.

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

uh, news. . the only thing I find interesting about that is the letter
    North East West South . . . but no I don't like the news, mostly due to the silly
    reason of me grampa would watch the thing like he was deaf. . loud, loud, loud.
    and he'd yell at you if you made any noise to disrupt it. . .but it's good for the temp.

uh. . .what they /all/ said about anime I feel the same. . . boobs and stuff,
    explotions. . good stuff. more appealing . . hypnotic. . . .yeha. . ye-ah okay anime all the way. . . cute stuff too. . and much
    more believable plot then real life. . I'd sooner believe I could transform two
    space fighters together, then be tried at supreme court for some dumb stuff. . .
    or is that not the station of news you speak of?. . . . me cable has a 24 hour
    news channel. . . the world is scary sometimes. . .

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know if the majority of teenagers prefer to watch anime than the news, but...i'm a teenager, and i can tell you...i watch as much anime as i watch of the news.

anime is a form of entertainment to me, and it's also become an obssession as well. but no matter how much i'm into anime...i watch the news everyday. there's a part of me that needs to know what's happening around me...like world news...or domestic news...i need to know what's happening to the world, my country, people, places, celebrities...it's like i have a thirst for knowledge.

but i guess...most teenagers would prefer to watch anime than the news because they need entertainment in their teenage years. and in this case...entertainment = anime! but the news is as important to me as anime is...which is why watching the news and watching anime on a daily basis (at least twice a day) has become a habit of mine ^_^

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime is exciting whereas the news is a loop war, poletics, scandel, b-list celebs,war,poletics,scandel,b-list celebs, and over and over and over until you just hate tony blair
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it's because most of the reports in the news are bad rather than good

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Because anime's have full of entertainment.....

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast