Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: why do people go crazy over japanese animation?

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: why do people go crazy over japanese animation?

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    As said by many other people here. These people who like anime with to much time on their hands and don’t get out of the house very often and there for turns into an obsession.

Now I like anime because it has better story lines and art style. But that’s just me. And I also do other things as well to preoccupy my time.
    Hey, Scourge, I totally agree with your reasons for enjoying anime because I also love the unique plots and artwork that can be defined in so many ways. It's simply extraordinary. I have had first hand experiences at anime conventions who take their obsessions to a whole other level. I remember actually seeing groups of people not only cosplaying but also reanacting different scenes.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no idea really. I guess it part of their culture. And, every one loves anime! Every one has there obsession of anime i suppose..

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie phoensims is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I would say because most anime obsessed people don't have a life and opt to waste their time watching anime rather than doing something constructive that will benefit them greatly.
    I don't think that's necessarily true... just because people love anime doesn't mean that they don't have a life

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do people go crazy or Star Wars? Why do people go crazy over DC or MArvel COmics? Why do people go crazy over Johnny Depp? Why do people go crazy over LOTR? Why do people go crazy over fantasy books?

'Cause they like them THAT much.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm well for me i like anime very much but i don't go crazy about it .. some people anime effect them and that becasue people see that sometimes anime is the answer of their sadness so they respect anime but they don't know that anime is effecting it them XD and i know someone like that XD .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

depends on the person really. everyone has something their crazy about. Alot of the times thier are those people who dont have anything better going for them so they become completely crazy over anime and lock themselves in their house.
    While their are the other people who love anime, but have other activites going on as well, and they tend to be a little less crazy about it.

Anime has better storylines than most shows that are produced in this country. they give more detail, draws people in with charaters, better plots, more connection.

i personally love anime, but i love other things to. I spend alot of my time outside playing sports, or being with my wierd friends, so my anime levels have gone down alot.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taz452 View Post
    sorry to say but Japanese animation is the best anime i can ask there are some
    there form there counites that are good but japanese animation make the animation
    for now
    I wouldn't say the animation is the best. The stories make up for the cheap way that they're animated. For example, the character movements are only good in some action scenes in an anime.. but when the characters are carrying on conversations there isn't a lot of movement going on. If you look at it that way, anime just isn't what you call the best. Animating as an art form is obviously better. For example:

YouTube - The Old Man And The Sea part 1
    The Old Man and the Sea, an animation by Alexander Petrov, done entirely in oil paints on glass. Took him over two years to make.

YouTube - Automatic Writing - William Kentridge
    William Kentridge makes all of him animations with charcoal on one peice of paper, chasing a 'ghost' from where he erases.

Newbie maddog420 is off to a good start maddog420's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    ANIME, or Japanese animation, is a billion dollar industry in Japan. And just like other Japanese products that have hit our shores, this exciting import has grown more sophisticated through the decades.

Now that anime is really been wide known in every corner, I thought of WHY does people go crazy about it? So people can share any insight of their own may or may not supported by any source(but much better if there is). If so, please indicate the source for better understanding. Thnx.

P.S. Im asking this for my thesis, so please bear with the up coming questions.
    anime is ausome cuz u can make ppl do ne thing and like yea y watch ppl wen u can see ppl kill,rob,and dismember other ppl and not get touched 1 time
    arc angel dark angel lend me thy light through deaths vial do we have heaven in sight

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast