Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why do 'some' atheist hate the Christians religion so much?

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Why do 'some' atheist hate the Christians religion so much?

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    First let me say I hope he gets reported and fired if he is teaching at a private school.

Secondly the man is an idiot. I hope he stays in America. There are countries that take religion very seriously and not just muslim-dominated countries either.

But I have noticed the same things you have about hate. If you notice atheist tend to be bitter people over all and the most opinionated as well, which is what they accuse Christians of.

One reason for this may be they have no belief in anything but themselves. Therefore they bring a lot of negative karma on themselves. What is really the point of being civil to an atheist? What reason do atheist have to be happy about? If there is no god we are an accident and nothing matters since they will die any ways.

Technically speaking by atheist logic I could torture and kill an atheist and I am not going to hell for it. As long as I don't get caught I am fine. It is a bleak out look.
    America takes religion very serious k he is a idiot but don't wish him upon us. Most people hate it because they were born that way their parents didn't like it and know they don't. Plus its all religions mostly.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no awnser for this, other then they may have had bad experiences with Christians forcing their religion on them. I don't know this, I'm just guessing that this is the case, as I'm neither an Athiest or Christian, because while I believe there is the possibility of God, I don't really follow the Christian religion because I find some parts of the Bible to be hypocritical. So, maybe this Biology teacher finds the Bible hypocritical.

Newbie princelelouch99 is off to a good start princelelouch99's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the stuff they do an all that judgin crap
    is why. me personally all that christian sh_t is

depressing. it all cry baby junk

plus too preachy.

"nuff "said"
    Obey me world!"

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

their not all like that. it's just that the preachy type normally end up trying to find people and then they won't shut up about god. i'm religious, but i find my religion is very mellow, and we normally don't ask you if 'you've found jesus' but even i find those who ask that annoying.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people just take the bible "too serious", I think that's what makes him upset. Some might think it's all a lie, some don't.

I'm religious (Catholic) and I don't really see the bible as a law, it's more like a guide that can help you do the right things, make the right choices and be a good person.

Religion is a hard and confusing subject, since there is no right or wrong. We all think something different, that's what makes us unique. We are free to believe what we want to or not.

If your teacher think the bible is full of lies, he has all the right to. But pushing it in other peoples faces can be disrespectful for the ones that do believe what the bible tells.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasmine For This Useful Post:

sangogirl (Mar 30, 2010)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

it is just the same in some religious groups...they hate other religions that much as well. it's because some people takes ideas to the extreme in a form of a delusion of absolution, in which it is really impossible to for us to conceive because absolution is also a delusion. it's life people, there are who takes it mild and there are who takes it to the extreme. we may not often approve these but it's what being human is. we have just to live it until you kick the bucket.

as a side note, that teacher is a dick. disgrace to the respectable title of being teacher. no one has the right to carry a grudge of others ideas, no one for it is an act of discrimination. since religion is also one of the ideas of mankind.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

sangogirl (Mar 30, 2010)

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith View Post
    He doesn't teach in a private school. It's a public school. His those kind of teachers that students favour. They think he is the 'coolest' teacher in school, because he never makes us do work. We just discuss Religious issue. I hardly attened his lesson, his wasting my biology lesson. I hate him with passion.
    That can get him fired if the word is given to the right person.

Why are there atheists like that? Because misery loves company.

Now before anyone jumps on that and claims they aren't miserable let me explain. That is simply what hate does to a person. When you harbor hate for anyone or thing it festers inside and creates even worse feelings then whatever may have created the situation. The more someone hates something the harder it is for them to leave whatever is is be. Since many (real) atheists are atheists not because they truly don't believe in God but because they hate either the beliefs, people, or just the idea that there is someone that can and will judge them there tends to be negative feelings on their side. Whatever the reason it is the hate that is the problem. Years ago when I was working for my church I ran into many atheists and agnostics. 2/3rds of the people who thought they were atheists when we talked turned out to actually be agnostics and simply didn't know what that was. The reason is quite simple. Atheists are absolutely 100% against the existence of God, agnostics simply aren't convinced either way or believe there is no way to prove it one way or the other. Since you cannot prove a negative the only way to be 100% convinced a negative is true is through some type of belief structure. As a result true atheism is in and of itself a belief system based on faith of some type or, all to often, a belief system based on rejection of another's faith/hatred.

To really understand that you also need to understand the origins of modern atheism and how it was created as a reaction against the Catholic Church. These early scientists didn't care for the political power the Catholic Church held and used a sub-belief (of relative interpretation) in the church itself to do everything they could to turn religion into something on the level with myth and fables rather then being tangible and physical. In order to accomplish that they also threw out almost all of the knowledge and learning that they themselves didn't personally use. They grabbed a hold of evolution as a new belief structure, set themselves up as the pinnacle of evolution at that time, and discredited earlier knowledge as being unworthy because those who used it were less "evolved". The other thing they did was to throw out any history that involved religion of any kind, not just Catholicism. Since pretty much 99.999+% of history has just that it means all documents that up to that time were considered the history of the world were also re-categorized as "myth". This left a huge hole in the history of the world that they then tried to fill with their own theories based solely on their personal beliefs and understanding. There is a huge number of records and theories for that time period in which these "historians" who, finding themselves incapable of understanding why something recorded would have happened the way they say it did, simply declared the original people they were studying to be "confused" and "ignorant". These are the same words they used to discredit anyone who disagreed with them or considered religion to be a tangible reality. Say anything long enough and loud enough and it just may stick.

The arrogance involved is truly mind boggling (and "militant" atheism is currently on the rise).

This arrogance and hate involved is the same you will find anytime you have a person (or people) that utterly rejects another person just because they don't agree with them for whatever reason. You find it in every society, every class, every country. The question is whether they are the allowed to impose it on others. Sadly, while hatred contained harms the person who is hating more then the one hated, when that same person is in a position of authority of any kind and uses that position to impose their hatred upon others it can be very harmful to everyone around them.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

The teacher is one that speeks his mind and distanced himself from all hope, some even indulge themselves in sciences so they can prove that they are right and have reasurence. what a sad life.
    atheists have one track minds they think that noone could have created them. this makes them feal like there the dominating beings. however christanity is also has many branches to it, in such branches you come across many holy wars. these wars were over what people inturpreted what was accurate. for the bible was created so each and every person can believe in what parts they will instead of the chirches telling them what they think.
    this goes to show you that you should look at both sides of the coin to see if their the same.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast