Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why do 'some' atheist hate the Christians religion so much?

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do 'some' atheist hate the Christians religion so much?

ok.....to tell the truth i am athiest and most christians put us athiests down and it really pisses us off no offense to thoes who are christian but those who think athiests are lower then u your wrong where all people we should be treated equal and not dividedly because if divided the to thing stand it might lead to a war so yeah.........but i think this is weird though i cant touch a bible i tried but my hand started to burn
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

very funny. however noone has the right to judge othor people, by doing this we leed ourselves to coruption, crime, and can torture the mind.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know what to say...
    your biology teacher is really brave to do that ...he's even teaches biology in a christian school...
    what kind of man is your biology teacher...
    even though he doesn't like the religion ...he shouldn't do that....
    i'm not a christian but my religion also teaches us to respect other people religion...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Another reason christianity brings out much ire is because right now we are still the biggest and being number 1 causes jealousy. It is inevitable.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Another reason christianity brings out much ire is because right now we are still the biggest and being number 1 causes jealousy. It is inevitable.
    no matter how big a group or religion gets it should not spike jealousy, the people that are devoted to their religioin should not care what other religions do.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Atheist and I don't hate Christians. I just sort of dislike the "so-called" Christians, the hypocrites. People who say their unquestioning Christians but I know more about their religion than they do and in many cases, they haven't even read a single page of the bible. I also just hate when someone tries to force religion on me. If they want to believe in evil talking snakes and virgin birth, that's cool but have no intention of being a part of that....not anymore :/

If anything though, I envy Christians. Sometimes, I wish I could believe that we were all created by that magical wizard in the sky and that all we had to do is follow those ten commandments and make our way into paradise. I'm not just being sarcastic here. I mean thinking that you know what's gonna happen after death has to give you the greatest feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    i don't know what to say...
    your biology teacher is really brave to do that ...he's even teaches biology in a christian school...
    what kind of man is your biology teacher...
    even though he doesn't like the religion ...he shouldn't do that....
    i'm not a christian but my religion also teaches us to respect other people religion...
    I don't think your Biology teacher is disrespecting their religion. He's just opening them up to what others believe. If all they know is "God God God" then that's just forcing them into a religion via ignorance. Unless he's telling them that they should not believe in God, he's done no wrong.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tamahome View Post
    I'm Atheist and I don't hate Christians. I just sort of dislike the "so-called" Christians, the hypocrites. People who say their unquestioning Christians but I know more about their religion than they do and in many cases, they haven't even read a single page of the bible. I also just hate when someone tries to force religion on me. If they want to believe in evil talking snakes and virgin birth, that's cool but have no intention of being a part of that....not anymore :/

If anything though, I envy Christians. Sometimes, I wish I could believe that we were all created by that magical wizard in the sky and that all we had to do is follow those ten commandments and make our way into paradise. I'm not just being sarcastic here. I mean thinking that you know what's gonna happen after death has to give you the greatest feeling.

I don't think your Biology teacher is disrespecting their religion. He's just opening them up to what others believe. If all they know is "God God God" then that's just forcing them into a religion via ignorance. Unless he's telling them that they should not believe in God, he's done no wrong.
    but there is a way to open people up to different religions. I am catholic, went to a catholic school, but learned about hiduism, buddism, and several different religions. I would imagine that if you would like to teach people your point of view, instead of making everyone pissed at you, and having them think you're full of bs, you should it in a more proffesional, calmed, rational way. What he is doing is disresptectful. Even if someone wanted to talk about how much they hated terrorist, if they were just doing it hillybilly style by just ranting and throwing their hands up in the air, then they are not giving a good argument. The only people that would agree with this type of argument is someone who already thinks the same way.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I think most people who hate the christian faith were people that were forced to observe the religion when they were young

Probably my main problem with religion is the constant pressure and insistence church people put on us sinners.
    I disagree on the first point, that exact method is how a religion continues to exist, indoctrination of the youth is the main way a religion grows(or rather continues to mantain it self) its just that now people are taught and indoctrinated and thats where the rift grows,

Im from a Pastor's family that could be called the one that started the whole
    ~THE lessons are the Important part not the beliefs~ thing (im connected through marriages in my family to MARTIN Luther and im also connected to the ohly bible which (if i remember correctly) leaves out the no marriage of priests thing hence my existence)

But on your second point is balanced this whole Debate, most people hate the way this particular religion gathers followers
    (the crusades were built on fear of hell)
    (and priests used to go to the door of mourners and ask for a heaven tax to get into heaven)
    its as bad as the arabic religion with the whole your way or a pack of Tnt way both of these religions are intolerant and pig headed, preachers should be limited to lessons and helping people like my family have done for generations, the whole and jesus said is the base of this problem, instead of leaving it at that they added into the bible ~which means...~ Like really stop chewing the guys words out just give the people a full translation(all possible meanings) and be done with it.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast