Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people hate emos

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Why do some people hate emos

ive been kinda stuck on the problem with people hateing people that r emo and i dont see why. im emo and i guess that seeing why is kinda hard for me to do. if anyone can help me with that it would help me out

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Why do some people hate emo's

It's sort of cultral the world come in breeds these days, EMO,GOTH,CHAV,NORMAL(Rare). I would honestly class myself as normal because no offense i despise allm other groups, i don't hate them as a person but sometimes i feel like going up to a chav or goth and sayin "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU FREAK! but i know as a person goths and emo's are nice people ussually chavs are just the worst group by far but you live with them. The reason why people might not like emo's is probably because their either chavs that hate anyone but themselves or normal people that think like me and want the world to just be normal, it's never gonna change and thats that. I don't hate you as a person i hate you as for not being normal because basically were sick of it, but thats just my opinion in this day and age the worlds going crazy so you live another day then die...so what?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    It's sort of cultral the world come in breeds these days, EMO,GOTH,CHAV,NORMAL(Rare). I would honestly class myself as normal because no offense i despise allm other groups, i don't hate them as a person but sometimes i feel like going up to a chav or goth and sayin "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU FREAK! but i know as a person goths and emo's are nice people ussually chavs are just the worst group by far but you live with them. The reason why people might not like emo's is probably because their either chavs that hate anyone but themselves or normal people that think like me and want the world to just be normal, it's never gonna change and thats that. I don't hate you as a person i hate you as for not being normal because basically were sick of it, but thats just my opinion in this day and age the worlds going crazy so you live another day then die...so what?
    that helps clear things up thank u Mini Dev im seeing things on it a lot better now

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    that helps clear things up thank u Mini Dev im seeing things on it a lot better now
    Glad to help You know if you disagree with me you can say...But thats my reason why.

Thanks

no man u helped me out and i can see why some people act that way towards emos

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    The problem with that is that there is no such as normalcy. Normalcy is just an illusion that people use to hide behind because they are afraid of their own differences. It's really pathetic that you can't embrace people for being different. There is a such thing as individuality. If we were all the same we would be icky little gray blobs. We are complex people. Try casting away the mask of normalcy and embrace your differences.

Now the reason why peole hate goths or emos is because people don't agree with the subculture because it harms the social norms, mainly the folkways. Think of society as a huge high school. There are people like Mini Dev who don't like people who are different and can't see their own difference nor can they embrace them therefore they have to hide behind a mask. Then there people like you and me wh dress and act differently because it is who we are and we embrace that we are different.

People can't accept people's differences because they are too afraid of accepting their own.

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

i know that emo is sort of a trend now and i think that some people think it is a way to live i have not really understood it anyway so dont feel bad

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

mm well i dont really hate emos i just get annoyed cause i know quite a few emos and the only thing i dont like is that they complain about how horrible there lives are and there lives aren't that bad. thats my only problem.

other than that i could care less if you were emo or not. and i do have some emo friends that are cool just the choice few that get on my nerves.
    but i see no reason why anyone would want to hate emos thats like saying you hate all preps when not all preps are bad.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast