Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people hate emos

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do some people hate emo's

Emo... if u ask me if the aemo are hated by the society i would tell u: the society doesnt care the emo kids. when i see an emo walking on the street i dont care cuz i know he just like to wear those clothes. Once my sister asked me if that boy ( she was pointing an emo) will go at a cosplay party, i laugh by that the only thing i cant stand of them is: When i og to the school i see school partner, hes emo and suddenly he starts to talk abuot the pain ,the sorrow and death. Ok, he likes that but i dont wanna know anything about it cuz i know all that ..
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do People hate emo's? Because we get tired of their whinny attitude, fake problems, and there attempt to get attention by looking like a Halloween costume gone wrong. If you have a problem or somethings bothering you stand up stop whining, and do something about it. Get some respect and dignity.

Newbie Shean is off to a good start
    Thanks

becouse
    I
    say
    so!

duh...

I hate Emo`s

pfff
    no really nop
    I dnt hate th
    pffff
    banal

I dont know why hate emos!
    hum...
    so,
    maiiby becouse are bix...

pff

I dnt speak inglish!!!
    grrr
    !!

shit!

me largo...
    ...:::[[Biitch-Banana]]:::...
    ¨Banal.World¨

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shean View Post
    becouse
    I
    say
    so!

duh...

I hate Emo`s

pfff
    no really nop
    I dnt hate th
    pffff
    banal

I dont know why hate emos!
    hum...
    so,
    maiiby becouse are bix...

pff

I dnt speak inglish!!!
    grrr
    !!

shit!

me largo...
    Wtf?

Oh well...There is some normal people left you know, well there not normal because normal dosen't exsist but they class themselves as not emo, goth or chav so they state normal as they hate all of them like me i would be proud to say i was emo or goth but not chav, but i just don't like their ways it's like they have a code to follow, just be you don't follow any rules of code be yourself and enjoy life the way you want it, be what you want it's your problem not anyone elses so do as you please.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to respond to Echo by saying that just because it began as a genre of music does not mean it can not spread to more

Gothic
    -Began as a type of lit
    -Became a type of building design
    -Went back to lit
    -Spread to cross bread with the horror genre
    -Spread to cross bread with some music genres
    -Became a "fashion" style

Punk
    -Began as a music genre
    -Spread to a "political" movement (though no actual progress was made it's what they claim)
    -Became a fashion style

Heck even look at the transformation of words... Things are CONSTANTLY changing, what it starts as seems to have little to do with where it ends up.

And again I attack the idea that it's "fear of the unknown, or different". I attack it this time by the fact that last night at the mall 85% of the people we saw were in the "emo" style, about 10% were parents, and the others were just the random other "styles". When for every non-emo person I see I see over 10 emos you can hardly call it different. (which again speaks to my problem with it)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well the most reasons is they think they are losers just spending there times crying and saying dumb things and they are wet blankets like if you like to be joyful and be like whoooooooo then your friend came up and was like that was dumb why did you take me here and was cuting themselfs and wearing black and acting stupid you would be like grow up gosh your such a fuc@@@@ Puss@ grow some Fuc@@@@ Ball@ thats what you would want to say to the wet blacket thats why people hate emos they are cry babys who cry about life and living and well do anything to bring you down with them that is why people again hate emos.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The GunGrave of Trigun For This Useful Post:

Shodokan (Mar 01, 2008)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

And again I attack the idea that it's "fear of the unknown, or different". I attack it this time by the fact that last night at the mall 85% of the people we saw were in the "emo" style, about 10% were parents, and the others were just the random other "styles". When for every non-emo person I see I see over 10 emos you can hardly call it different. (which again speaks to my problem with it)
    I doubt it was really that high, but can you tell me where you live so i can avoid that area? Around here you really dont see em that much. Man i love St. Louis.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't have too much to add on the topic, but I saw this in the ad slot at the top of the topic, and figured I'd throw it in.

Cheer up Emo kid ad

So, let's extrapolate what me might from that.

1. Some people associate emo with negativity.
    2. Some people don't like negativity.
    3. Some people don't like emo people because of said association.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast