Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some people hate emos

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do some people hate emo's

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Gungrave was a little harsh and didn't word it quite how i would but i must say i agree, i dislike emo's that cut themselves up but thats an opinion, im sure all Emo's aren't like that and as a person maybe very nice but Emo it's self should not exsist.

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

so why should we not exsist, i dont cry wine or let people see me depressed and they still want to fight,threats to kill me. i deal with the problem and dont let people know about it.i hide what i feel and show a false image so i dont have to put up with this problem

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    so why should we not exsist, i dont cry wine or let people see me depressed and they still want to fight,threats to kill me. i deal with the problem and dont let people know about it.i hide what i feel and show a false image so i dont have to put up with this problem
    I don't know. What I do know is those who wish illwill upon you more than likely have some issues dealing with their own differences. They can deny that part as much as they want but to some the mask they wear and all share can be easy for all to see. Sooner or later that mask will crack and there will be nothing that will help them hide their true nature. But that's just a matter of my opinion and what I think.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think you took in GunGraves words a little to emotionally, he either meant all or some. I hope he meant some because as i said before i don't disrespect you as a person but as an Emo, (if you don't understand read my first quote again untill you do) this is one key reason why we dislike emo's however it's your life do what you want, but you shouldn't be scared to hide who you are unless you like to live with them in doubt which may sometimes be for the best but not for your insides, as eventually you will burst...Trust me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    I don't know. What I do know is those who wish illwill upon you more than likely have some issues dealing with their own differences. They can deny that part as much as they want but to some the mask they wear and all share can be easy for all to see. Sooner or later that mask will crack and there will be nothing that will help them hide their true nature. But that's just a matter of my opinion and what I think.
    thats what i do im one of the real emos that dont show who they r because of the fakes out there that r a discrace to the real emos that r out there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I think you took in GunGraves words a little to emotionally, he either meant all or some. I hope he meant some because as i said before i don't disrespect you as a person but as an Emo, (if you don't understand read my first quote again untill you do) this is one key reason why we dislike emo's however it's your life do what you want, but you shouldn't be scared to hide who you are unless you like to live with them in doubt which may sometimes be for the best but not for your insides, as eventually you will burst...Trust me.
    but how can u hate someone for who the r (r at least a part of them) u should still wait until u know them then think what u want to about them

Thanks

but how can u hate someone for who the r (r at least a part of them) u should still wait until u know them then think what u want to about them
    No as i said again...maybe im not making myself really clear so i'll try and make you understand easier in a diffrent way.

Ok now i don't disrespect you as a person which means i don't dislike you as a person but as an emo. Treat Emo as a label, the word Emo i hate and it's Emo i hate not the person themselves, does that explain it a little better hopefully?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast