Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Why do some people hate emos

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Why do some people hate emo's

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    No as i said again...maybe im not making myself really clear so i'll try and make you understand easier in a diffrent way.

Ok now i don't disrespect you as a person which means i don't dislike you as a person but as an emo. Treat Emo as a label, the word Emo i hate and it's Emo i hate not the person themselves, does that explain it a little better hopefully?
    so its the word emo that u dont like but the person u like i think thats wat u mean

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    so its the word emo that u dont like but the person u like i think thats wat u mean
    yeah something like that, you almost have it. It's also something to do witht he person being an emo but not the person themselves, it's rather hard to explain but if you understand that well done just so you know i don't dislike you you seem like a very nice Emo

But some Emo's seriously go over the top, i don't mind some of their music but i really dislike their sense of fashion i mean skinny jeans on a lad lmao in my opinion! It's like ok...but goths have the worse of the four groups of fashion sense, what we find normal they find crazy what we find crazy they find normal. When i see a pure goth i can just imagine them saying..."I know what you did last summer" In a dead creepy voice it's great ripping goths because they don't care about anything they are so depressed to care, if they kill themeselves welll thats their problem not ours. I think of it as hell one less goth, i am glad you didn't make a thread called why do people hate goths, otherwise i would have totally changed my opinion of your status, mind you if you were a goth hedgehog you wouldn't act like you do so i thank god for that. Emo's are the closest to normal out of the goth, chavs and emo selection. So theirs some credit. Do you wear them tight black and white or red scarfs, they are quite cool but hell losen it up! Well theres my true opinion following on from my first ever quote.

Newbie kima12 is off to a good start kima12's Avatar
    Thanks

ive been kinda stuck on the problem with people hateing people that r emo and i dont see why. im emo and i guess that seeing why is kinda hard for me to do. if anyone can help me with that it would help me out
    well if u r a emo maybe it is certain that u should just ignore people wo hate emos and keep on moving

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kima12 View Post
    well if u r a emo maybe it is certain that u should just ignore people wo hate emos and keep on moving
    thats the problem they always want to fight,or kill me so i cant really

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

What is a emo.?? A person who is overly emotional & is always depressed. I don't see too many emos where I'm from...

Whatever it may be ppl often hate what they don't understand... With that being said many ppl don't understand why are "emos" always that depressed & how could it make something make you that depress where one will cause bodily harm to themselves.??

I don't hate emos personally sometimes I think I'm one when I get depressed, but I never labeled myself that or ever will. Many ppl deal with depression I guess it is how a person copes with it or handles it... I too sometimes get overly emotional/depressed does that label me an emo.??

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

thats the problem they always want to fight,or kill me so i cant really
    woah that sounds a little on the harsh side don't you think, just headbutt them just ignore them and their childish threats and just as he said keep moving thats probably the best advice i can give, well i don't know your cultrual ways or whatever you guys do, so i guess thats probably what i would do, just walk on. If they do it again then i would headbutt them

Thanks
    u should tell me on ur depression and how u deal with it
    Last edited by hedgehog666; Mar 06, 2008 at 12:41 PM.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

thats what i do im one of the real emos that dont show who they r because of the fakes out there that r a discrace to the real emos that r out there
    There are fake emos? This, I knew not of. It seems to me that people who want to have their individuality and personal choices respected wouldn't want to define emo as something specific.

I don't dislike emos, but I don't enjoy the company of people who take life so seriously. The two overlap a fair amount, unless I've been misled by some overbearing stereotype, and who knows, that may well be.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast