2 2.02%
  • Stupidity

4 4.04%
  • For the Hell of it

12 12.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you fight?

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do you fight?

I was wondering, lately I notice more and more violence about the world. One place in paticular that annoyed me was New York. It wasnt even gang violence though. Some guy was on his way home from buting a brand new chainsaw so he could cut limbs from his tree. When he got to the subway he asked the man infront of him to move. The man politely sad no, and continued to stay. Then the guy with the chainsaw reved up the saw and the other man still said no, and (stupid on his part) turned around. The chainsaw went right into his back. The biggest thing was, the subway wasnt even there yet. Remarkably the mans injuries were not fatal and he survived. What the hell is the matter with people these days and now I ask you. Why do you fight someone most of the time?

@Miroku4444: I didnt know where this should be fitted to so, I posted it here. I apologize in advance if I had put this in the wrong forum. In which case please move it to the correct forum category, thankyou.
    Last edited by Meji Imaru; Jul 21, 2006 at 08:30 AM.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do you fight?

Cause they get on my nerves and I'm from new york. It's sad how people act in my state.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i fight people most of the time over family you know i dont like the fact that
    someone is trying to start stuff with them. perfect example my cousin was in the mall minding his own business buyoing a game and these gangster wanna be's tried acting all bad and stuff it got him upset he tried to keep his calm my self im like oh hell no and did my nusiness becuase they messed with family . im quick to defend family because family comes first..unless you have a gf then that a hole other kind of butt kicken
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice
    im quick to defend family because family comes first..unless you have a gf then that a hole other kind of butt kicken
    I know it, if someone were to hurt my gf, Hazel Eyes would be showing if you know what I mean (if you dont, when im thoroughly pissed my eyes turn Icey Hazel ^_^ Weird no, Unique yes.)

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I say pretty much protection is why we fight, to protect something. Doesn't have to be some one. Protect your faith, love ones, your believe, yourself etc.

I only fought once, and that was in elementary school. Funny thing is no teacher believed that I had a fight.

Did they even catch the guy? I still don't understand how he was able to escape without people seeing him, holding a bloody chainsaw and wearing blood cover cloths.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    I say pretty much protection is why we fight, to protect something. Doesn't have to be some one. Protect your faith, love ones, your believe, yourself etc.

I only fought once, and that was in elementary school. Funny thing is no teacher believed that I had a fight.

Did they even catch the guy? I still don't understand how he was able to escape without people seeing him, holding a bloody chainsaw and wearing blood cover cloths.
    Im assuming they did catch him, its kinda hard to miss a man covered in blood holding as bloody chainsaw. Because we all know that those blend in so well lol.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agree he would stick out like a sore thumb lol
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Because my brother's an asshole...

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast