2 2.02%
  • Stupidity

4 4.04%
  • For the Hell of it

12 12.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you fight?

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do you fight?

I don't like fighting, but I do know martial arts and use it for protection or if they harm the ones I care about I will try my best to defend them.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie Sum Guy may be famous one day Sum Guy may be famous one day Sum Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I fight for my friends(protection). I fight for the people that matter to me. I won't fight out of anger and I have never fought because of someone taunting me. I strictly fight to protect my friends and those who matter. I don't have any formal training or anything but I have been in enough fights to know what I'm doing. I have sort of made my own form of fighting... it has things borrowed from a few different martial arts. It is -as i like to say- defense based. As in I don't really attack much. I just block and reverse then submission them until they calm down or break a bone. I can attack with it but it isn't that good. The reason why I call it a form of fighting because some of my friends wanted me to teach them how to fight so i made some sort of way to teach it.
    JUGGALOS!!!

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Hand to hand combat is just a good form of competition. I fight cause some has stepped over line that words can't justify. Thats the best way I can explain it.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Newbie Xorr may be famous one day Xorr may be famous one day Xorr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onemandictatorship View Post
    the same reason everything fights, it sorts out whos strongest
    this is the big one, that and its really just part of human nature, I wear steel toe boots for my protection, cause I don't allow my self to carry a knife because I know that due to my naturally I want to use greater force, that and I would kill a cop, they harass me because of the way I look. but thats not the point, I only fight to protect myself, and I fight to win, none of that honor bull.

One thing though, me and my friends have come up with a way to release our agression, and I think everyone should try it, we go out into the forest get real drunk and fight with fake swords, its reall fun, and it really help keep us from killing people when we get mad.

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks

I fight a lot... mostly is for honor, when ppl try to defeat you, or make you feel less u just can fight, it's pretty hard to be rational with someone who's trying to put u down. I mean... when i feel threatened by someone i get ofensive. To Fight is just a missunderstanding between ppl that can't be rational @ the moment. I would be lying if i say that when i fight i'm facing the facts with rationality...
    Carpe Diem. Quam minimum credula postero! (:

Wishing, waiting, dreaming..

Newbie Diehard may be famous one day Diehard may be famous one day Diehard's Avatar
    Thanks

u know, I think people change their reasons to fight as they get older. I started with idiotcracy to the hell of it. Now, i just have a conviction. or something like that.

Newbie Gunny_32 may be famous one day Gunny_32 may be famous one day Gunny_32's Avatar
    Thanks

I just usally fight my friend and co-workers for fun see who is tougher

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i fight to prove that i am more than ppl think. in school most ppl think i am weak but i can kick any of their asses at anytime and now they know that.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast