+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why Hate and Discriminate?

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Why Hate and Discriminate?

What pisses me off sometimes about people is that they don't know a person but they have to get up in their life like it was their own. i do this sometimes but only when the problem concerns me. other times if i meet someone who i don't know i'm friendly to them, not all like "Your hairs shorter than mine i instantly hate you."
    so i have to ask, why do you think people hate other people they don't even know? it's retarded!!

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Hate and Discriminate?

i wish i had answear but i have none.
    yes it unfear to pass jugement before you know the person .
    Alot of the time all see is what want,and it hard .
    But harder when people know who say they are your friend but turn 2min,
    your still there and here what they say hard that alot woorse.
    But all you can be is who you are.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

People tend to hate what they don't understand.

Such as many people hate math. Why? Because they don't know it well, but there are varies of excuses blaming the teacher or something~

It makes people believe they know all they need to know. Thats why Stereotypes Exist.

If you don't know something you ask, and you get there "Opinion" you take it in, and live life and go off it. People Change easy, its only the stubborn ones that believe there right.

They need to know Change is not Bad.

If everyones unique whats perfection.

I would go on, but you get what I say. I hope.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Your question reminds me of the Quizno's commercial with the two ladies on the park bench. The prettier one says to herself, "Look at how happy she is eating that sandwich! That should be ME!!" *Looks at sandwich lady* "I hate you!!" Sandwich lady replies with a happy look on her face, "Wow! Really?" LOL.

Like Mr. K said, people hate/fear what they don't understand. Most humans are afraid of change, therefore they hate it.

Lots of people don't understand certain groups of folk (for example gays and black people), so rather than trying to obtain that level of understanding and compromise, they turn their backs on their fellow man and bash them at every corner.

When I was in high school, I was often tormented for "not being black enough" or "actin' like a 'white-boy'," mind you, only the people I associated with really knew me. You gotta put people like that in the back of your mind. You shouldn't let others drag you down to their level. Ignorance is contaigious--watch out! ^_^

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Ignorance. Inability to accept people for WHO they are. Since I openly say and show I'm a Satanist (NO, I don't worship Satan...though I have a further thought system, I just say "I'm a Satanist" it's easier) people automatically assume I do, even AFTEr i explain it to them, so 95% of my shcool hates me and literally wants tso kill me. Also wejudge TOO quickly.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I got to agree with what everyone said here also i'd add that you might hate people also because of their strange behavior/looks (in your regard) because you mostly don't think if it is a right or a wrong is it better or worse just tend to "hate"(literally) that person .. since it is something you see irregular or disliked in your society or even your own beliefs (you don't consider if that person is strange weirdo or a unique one) .. it's almost by superficials and what might the look gives you of an idea about the personality that person might possess ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Simply put because humans are pirmitive and cannot get by something that's "different" to them.
    It's annoying, really. Discrimination is what makes people so different. Sometimes It's a statement of induviduality and people make fun of it.
    People who do it are afraid of changes or the difference and they can't accept it.
    They're the different ones, so to speak, since they make fun of people. And I'm sure they're other people who think differently of them. That's a sense of pride...over the top perhaps.
    So anyways, I hate discriminations. One of the few things I seriously hate.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

people have always hated or discriminated, its not a new thing, but to me it is a form of evil, and form of the Satan in those people...

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast