+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why Hate and Discriminate?

Newbie Alondra is off to a good start Alondra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Hate and Discriminate?

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    people have always hated or discriminated, its not a new thing, but to me it is a form of evil, and form of the Satan in those people...
    i agree with everyone theres not much more to say on the subject but i do agree with what everyone says!! at least we recognize it and we're not total dumbasses but admitting it is sometimes harder than what people would like to admit

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3cheersforrevenge View Post
    What pisses me off sometimes about people is that they don't know a person but they have to get up in their life like it was their own. i do this sometimes but only when the problem concerns me. other times if i meet someone who i don't know i'm friendly to them, not all like "Your hairs shorter than mine i instantly hate you."
    so i have to ask, why do you think people hate other people they don't even know? it's retarded!!
    Well My friend Thats life! and I deal with it since 20 years ago!! But I'm pretty much alive! Sucks, we all know that but We have to try stay strong!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

My boss made a good point on that subject the other day. He said that people who discriminate are sick, maybe not physically but menatlly. They have to be treated with the care and understanding you would give to a person who was physically sick. But as for the reason why they do it, sheer stupidity and short mindedness.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Just to make them feel even greater than there low self esteem can let them. Well peoplehate each other because they are different and if something new happens to their perfect world they'd do anything to change it back so they think if it feels unwanted it'll leave. That will never work it is stupid I mean a problem doesn't just go away only if it wants but if it feels strongly good about what that person hates about it it will never go away. So discrimination is just stupid.xoxoxo

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

People do it because they look down on people and go im better because their skin is black no your the same but when you look like cheap trailer trash then i would be like get a life you are sick for what you are doing but if your black and you come up to me and is clean and is a cool person i would hang out with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2