+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: why is the media lying to us?

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why is the media lying to us?

The media doesn't always view things negatively, though on most occasions they tend to do, depending on the topic. If it was about a country, they wouldn't want to view their country in a bad way. It would lower people's image of the place.
    In being positive, they most probably would be showing some kind of achievement, etc.
    Still they aren't always lying, afterall it could be easier information to accept than the truth.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    No I dont agree. All i see the media do is give the negative crap. You hardly ever hera good posative stuff.
    here here~ I have to say its all negtitive. Have you ever turned on the news?!?!

America lives off GORE~!!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    The media doesn't always view things negatively, though on most occasions they tend to do, depending on the topic. If it was about a country, they wouldn't want to view their country in a bad way. It would lower people's image of the place.
    In being positive, they most probably would be showing some kind of achievement, etc.
    Still they aren't always lying, afterall it could be easier information to accept than the truth.
    you don't live in america so you don't know. nothing on our news channels is positive, everything is gore and death and NEVER have anything good about the US's accomplishments.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the media tells us what we wanna hear and when we do what we see on t.v we see on the news the out come.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I second that...I don't think the media would want to tell us what really is happening, because they think that people would rather hear about things that they like instead of what is really important. (which I think is stupid)

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The title of this thread shouldn't be 'why is the media lying to us?' It should be 'Why are you listening to media that lies to you?' In this modern information age, news is just another product. If you don't like (or don't trust) the news that you've been reading/viewing/listening too... THEN TRY A DIFFERENT SOURCE! I can easily assume that everyone who is posting here has Internet access. You have the keys to the world, all you have to do is look around...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

-=Tumble_Dry=-

I disagree with sir grumb-a-lot
    I think the goverment should install RSS feed chips in our skulls at birth so we get propaganda 24/7. Then We would all be mindless drones and there would be no more crime. =D

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

i belive the media is a tool for the goverment to brain wash us in to beliving noting is wrong and then one day we are all going to get killed and noone will no what happened because the goverment brain washed us in to beliving noting is worng.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast