+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Why People Commit Suicide?????

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why People Commit Suicide?????

well in some cases, people may believe that throwing their life aways is actually better, i mean, they probably are facing really tough problems that they just can't cope with. What is more, they might have shut themselves away from anyone else, therefore all the problems they have are just with them.....so no one can help them unless they open up.
    In a way, its just like a loss of hope and having no more will of wanting to keep living.

Newbie Lizzie_the_Lizzard may be famous one day Lizzie_the_Lizzard may be famous one day Lizzie_the_Lizzard's Avatar
    Thanks

let me just say this there was a reason why i came so close to committing suicide
    Life's a beach, so build a sand castle!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Every single person who I talked to who tried to commit suicide said they thought no one would care if they killed themselves. It turned out they were wrong and their family cared alot if that they tried to kill themselves.

Newbie Lizzie_the_Lizzard may be famous one day Lizzie_the_Lizzard may be famous one day Lizzie_the_Lizzard's Avatar
    Thanks

see not all people think that way though cause i knew that my family and friends would be heart broken if i did it that is the main reason why i didnt........the reason why i almost did it was because i saw no self worth also i couldnt handle things that happened to me..............
    Life's a beach, so build a sand castle!

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

well in Japan, they committed suicide, from loss of honor and so on, and um.... nowadays, people commit suicide for dumb reasons, and for other reasons that aren't dumb, these other reasons, could be an escape from life, where you've made a BIG mistake and you think you can't get out, (like debt) but the stupid reasons, is for having some really stupid and usual mind states (No one loves me, I hate everyone, ECT)
    Suicide, sepukku and harakiri, all the same thing. Why people do it, is something unusual, money problems, relationships, and other issues can affect the mind into considering suicide.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

They feel cornered or feel that their all alone and that they have no one to care about them. Some times its cause they feel no one under stands them. It maybe cause they feel economically and mentally unstable so the see no point to live. I think killing your self is really dumb and has no meaning to it and makes you look weak and sad that you couldn't look for help or you couldn't solve your own problem.

Do to others as you see fit

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

most pplz who try to commit suicide have a feeling that they were betrayed by someone, sometimes even God.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

people commit suicide because in their mind, they think that they do not have any more reasons to live. in that case, they try to end their so called misable life.
    people who commit suicide did not have more hope to move on from the most tragic situations in their life.
    in conclusion, they end their life to stop all problems that made them sad, angry, and such.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast