+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Why People Commit Suicide?????

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why People Commit Suicide?????

I think it's because they're depressed or something... They can't handle their responsibility/ problems, that's why... Maybe they can't think of other ways to solve their problems... Maybe their possessed by the evil spirit or something... It just came into my mind^^
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

A feeling of despair. No way out. Too much to handle. Loneliness.

My friend commited suicide because he found out he had HIV. And he was also depressed before he found out because he betrayed his friend by being with his girl.

It was really horrible. I saw him the day before. I didnt know why he was giving everyone hugs... I should have figured it out sooner. Maybe i could have prevented it.

He hung himself that night in his garage with extension cords.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

@nympho: i am sorry to hear that.

i also had a friend commit suicide by hanging himself in his garage. he did it while he was suppose to be watching his little bros. and sis. and they were the first to find him............................................... ......

i just believe that taking your own life is horrendous and to all out there who have tried please talk to someone about it, whether it be a friend, family member, or professional.....................

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry that his brothers and sisters had to see such an awful thing.

My friend who commited suicide, his brother found him also. After that his brother needed serious help coming back from it. Its like he lost it after that.

I think suicide is a selfish act. Not cowardly, selfish.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

simply, because of prblems that lead to depression that if is a severe depression ppl kill themselves....
    now why ppl get depressed its another story with infinite posivilities... but the one that I have heard the most that ppl get depressed and then kill themselves is because the love of their lives left them or something related with love...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

There are so many different reasons why somebody commits suicide and nowadays it isn't usually performed as an hornorable thing or religious/self sacrafice for the better of a greater power, whether its a god or just a person with an idea worth that much. (Not speaking of the religious suicides)

Yes people do it because they are scared. Maybe they do it because of the world, maybe they can't quite grasp the realization that this life is worth living, maybe they feel that they have no real part/benefit to society, so out of fear and hurt they just shorten things.

People can do it just for the hell of it, looking for a little attention, or by means that would seem completely pointless and idiotic to any sensible person. Sad and emotional isn't it? I have had some friends commit, I have had family members, and I have thought about it more than once myself. They flipped a coin and jumped without a second thought really and myself flipped for best out of 3. I found a weakness and I stubbornly refuse to go through with it. I like to be precise and have a fancy way of doing things and to honestly tell some the truth, I can't settle on a perfect way to end it anyways. "Why not take it out on the world instead of yourself?"

Thousands of possibilites and reasons and noone can just break it down into two simple words or a sentence. I for one think people commit suicide(usual people) because they are cowards. I choose to see suicide as a way out instead of being completely selfish because isn't being a coward being selfish to an extent? Its not a necessary insult to anyone out there, but if you run, hide, and finally give up, you will always be nothing more but a coward. An effort but not a valiant effort.

I keep on living so I can die laughing
    ~Tbaism

P.S
    You don't need any specific reason to do anything, depression isn't the only symptom of suicide. Its probably the most common and most heard of but its not down to something as simple as depression. Freud couldn't get it all down. A ot of theories, evidence, and facts, but he still wasn't 100% sure of it all.
    Last edited by Tbaism; Jul 23, 2006 at 07:20 PM.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    Why do people commit sicide?
    Please give me your comments.
    Plan in Simple! All the pain goes away! T___T
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Plan in Simple! All the pain goes away! T___T
    The falty part of that comment is. How do you know the absolution that life ends there? If you continue to live somewhere else. I think it is highly unlikely that you will forget. And will take it with you to your next life. Than what's next? A continuation and a second death? It must end somewhere. Its your choice to be happy. Doesnt matter what excuse you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast