+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Why People Commit Suicide?????

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why People Commit Suicide?????

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    The falty part of that comment is. How do you know the absolution that life ends there? If you continue to live somewhere else. I think it is highly unlikely that you will forget. And will take it with you to your next life. Than what's next? A continuation and a second death? It must end somewhere. Its your choice to be happy. Doesnt matter what excuse you have.
    T_^ Yes you have a great point, but if your not living life, you are most likely suffering for what you did, or not! ^_^ Yes everyone has a choice, but I believe if you haven't died, by gads hands. Then it wasn't, and is not oyur time to go. Don't say it is taking your life. (^_^) We are all here for a reason. And if one was to end his life, he would be messing up those peoples lives who he was to meet. ^_^ But I still stay with what I say! People are running, and they loss themself on the way. Making them give up. T__T To end the pain in which they suffer from.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think you are speaking of fate Mr. K. A path already chosen and made. It could be like that, but if someone gets tired along the way and calls it a day, than yes, they arn't finishing what they were first meant to do. I think you mixed up a few ideas together and its a theory I enjoy to see.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Mr.k you are talking about fate. But killing yourself is no one's fate. God gave us free will. And we are able to change our fate with a thought and a quick flick of a knife.

The question is. Why we do it. And end the pain is such a short answer. Define pain.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism
    I think you are speaking of fate Mr. K. A path already chosen and made. It could be like that, but if someone gets tired along the way and calls it a day, than yes, they arn't finishing what they were first meant to do. I think you mixed up a few ideas together and its a theory I enjoy to see.
    hmm Fate eh? Well we are aloud to make are own choice! (^_^) The choice to take your life, can mess up a lot of things. (T__T)[Families, Friends, ect..] We are all need by someone, and someone will know we are gone.

People don't get it. When you want you kill yourself! Your not you! Your not thinking like you. You just htinking about yourself, or nothingness really..
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

What if you are a selfish bastard who has noone and cares for noone but himself?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    Yes Mr.k you are talking about fate. But killing yourself is no one's fate. God gave us free will. And we are able to change our fate with a thought and a quick flick of a knife.

The question is. Why we do it. And end the pain is such a short answer. Define pain.
    (T__T) People can't handal it! Not rasied strong! (>_<) I am sorry, but I can't defined the pain. Must people look in the mirror before they do it. What is it they see. When they do it! All you can say is "Why?" Never really a answer..

-----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism
    What if you are a selfish bastard who has noone and cares for noone but himself?
    (^_^) Then they wouldn't be killiing themself! Most suicides come from those that are hurting. if he didn't care. He would not be doing such a thing. He/she is hurting inside, and they want to let go too. People aren't born with Hate they are made that way, or situtation in life. Just like Suicide! No one wants to kill themself in the begining! Just with time, and pains. They start to feel it!

Theres only one reason why people do it! The pain they have. They want to let go!
    Last edited by Mr. K; Jul 23, 2006 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Not being raised strong is a bad answer. But is also one that can help answer this question.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Plan in Simple! All the pain goes away! T___T
    It does go away, but by taking your own life beacuse of your problems is just a lame excuse to escape from reality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast