+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Why sex?

Newbie Black dragon may be famous one day Black dragon may be famous one day Black dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why sex?

To reproduct if not we would be extinct .
    2)People want pets but they to advanced for them they give to much
    love to a animal so they have a child.
    They have sex because they want a good time to
    AKA. A win win.
    Aku soku zan - Slay evil immediatly

[/IMG]

Newbie TokyoGirl may be famous one day TokyoGirl may be famous one day TokyoGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex..It helps us show that we love our lover so much that we would give our virginty for it..Or just for pleasure. And, we need to reproduce somehow. ^ ^;;

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex is a very beutiful and special ritual...a ritual that shouln't be used just because its fun. I hear ill news of kids at the age of 14 having sex...because they think its cool and it feels good. Sex is merely a few minutes of pleasure and strong love between two people...I believe that it is a the pinical of both lovers trust and strength, to show how much they love eachother...Recieving a special responsibility in the end...your very own son or daughter. A responsibility...a 14 year old cannot handle...
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Whats all this about responsability?? All the guy wanted to know is why we do it and its because it feels good and perserves the population.Alot of people dont do it because of responsability and only the select few ever find that "special" person.Its not exactly a hard answer

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

Why sex?

Because it's very convenient.

1. Feels good.
    2. Expresses emotions (could be negative or positive - depending on what kind of sex you're having)
    3. Continues on the bloodline of the species commited to it.
    4. Way to spend freetime.
    5. Something to practice and become good at (humans like being the best at whatever we set our mind to)

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

There is also masturbation wich is techinically sex..( with yourself) so don't go saying that sex is mostly for the good of mankind

I think this topic is pointless. And innappropriate. >_>

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

There is also masturbation wich is techinically sex..( with yourself) so don't go saying that sex is mostly for the good of mankind

I think this topic is pointless. And innappropriate. >_>
    I think there are more important questions to address, like "What is Justice? Is it socially better to be a Just Man and have no one notice or be an Unjust Man and never be caught?" Still, I don't think it is quite a waste of time, if you actually have time to spend.

But sex is mostly for the good of everything that commits to it - masturbation or not. No sex, no continuation, no children, no families, no life. Thus it can be safe to say that sex is a mostly positive thing and mostly beneficial.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

If this is offending anyone, i will close it??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast