+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Why is society trying to force everyone to join a religion ?

Newbie nicoleantonia is off to a good start nicoleantonia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why is society trying to force everyone to join a religion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaryu792 View Post
    do you not realize im not suppose to judge people but as i did i judged their actions which is actually allowed so if you know so much about christianity and paganism is still paganism which by the way as i said last time is to worship a "False God" do you understand it means the same thing as the devil the reason i say that is because of the story of Lucifer do you know about it the story of Lucifer is he was the most beautiful and most holy of all of God's angels but Lucifer wanted God to consider him just as holy him (Lucifer wanted to be God) so Archangel Micheal cast Lucifer out of heaven and all of those who also wanted to follow him and i wanted to know is that not being a false god also and yea id say im practicing my religion just fine because i dont tell people to burn in hell or any thing i just say that paganism is a faith that worships evil
    Judging someone's actions is the same thing as judging the person xD Because, believe it or not, people carry out actions. I know, it's a crazy thing. "selling your soul for eternal damnation which in the end your cast into a lake of fire", is condemnation. You said that. Good job. And of course I know about Lucifer, I'm not dumb, I actually have knowledge of religion. And can you please start to type in correct grammar? It's getting a little ridiculous that I have to sit here and try to understand what you're saying when you don't even use the least amount of punctuation and capitalization.

Honestly, if you believe that believing in a "false god" is wrong, then you can believe that. HOWEVER, it is evil of YOU to say that people who do so are casting themselves into the lake of fire. False god doesn't mean devil. It means a god that is not real in the eyes of Christianity. To me, at least. I mean, false god is something, in my opinion, that has a different meaning for different people.

And what is it if someone splits God into the primal aspects of humanity, male and female? In my belief, its still a worship of God, but just a different way of doing it. Christianity isn't for everyone. Too many people who spit "you're going to hell" in others' faces have turned much of society off from it.

And honestly, I'm done arguing about this xD Its not like I can change your opinion. You seem to be just as stubborn as I am.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

XD well yea im a little stubborn XD but its different in judging an action than the person such as a person whom is the most evil would do a good deed does that make them a good person noooo waay man trust me on that and i was wrong about them worshipping the devil the false god in all testaments is the antichrist whom will bring an end to all humanity i know your gonna deny and blame my religion for our beliefs but he will be here eventually and will claim to be a messiah and this can happen since the last appointed king was killed (Czar Nikolai Romanov) and this debate is over because as i said your gonna deny that pagans worship the antichrist which is fine but realize skull and crossbones society and free masons are making preparation for the antichrist which alot of them know they are but anyways its over because you cant change a stubborn persons mind but its ok i really dont care if you believe me or not and i dont care about grammar unless im writing something for school

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Religion or not it does not matter if u r or not u r still u no matter wat in this wrold but there r different things that can change u which i dont want to talk about but anyways gods or no gods wat u just rely on them no u rely on ur self that the answer pain,love,hate anything else i would know of those things n i can tell u the truth about it
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your religion ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTempest View Post
    Do you feel the need to choose a religion it's seems like you just gotta have one like there the latest technological fad without that new ipod your just another nobody . So why did you choose your religion and how do you think you would feel without it .
    lol this isn't true at all. no one's telling you to join a certain religion. i'm not insulting you but grow up a little bit then think this one through
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your religion ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTempest View Post
    Do you feel the need to choose a religion it's seems like you just gotta have one like there the latest technological fad without that new ipod your just another nobody . So why did you choose your religion and how do you think you would feel without it .
    I don't feel the need to change my religion or religious views the way fads change.
    I chose my religion because of how I feel about the world, what I believe to be right and wrong, and partially because of how I was raised.
    I'm not really sure if society is pressuring people to get a religion. If anything it feels like I meet more people without religion than anything else. . .
    Although there is that congregation for Scientologists downtown . . .

I don't think I'd feel any different without my religion.
    But I like being able to believe in something that I understand / can explain why the world works the way it does.
    Sounds kinda wierd doesn't it?
    Last edited by Tula; Jun 07, 2009 at 07:13 PM.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Why is society trying to force everyone to join a religion ?

From my experience of being born into a religious family, I would have to say it’s because family thinks that religion is a good thing. This is due to the teachings past down by generations. Then it all comes down to the history of the religion. I am not that surprised of this method of continuing religion. I honestly think that if they didn’t do this, there would probably be less followers. Unfortunately since religion and politics are separate in terms of certain powers and regulations, people born into religious families will continually become a follower that religion.

I think the problem with this is that what about the children who don’t agree with the beliefs of religion. It can also be considered that it was like they weren’t given a choice. I know that feeling of having been not given to choice to be involved in religious practices and services. According to my parents, it’s my obligation because I am a part of the religious community.

I mean we all have things that are innate. For instance, genes from our parents that result in the traits inherited to us cannot be altered or changed, but there are things in life that shouldn’t be considered innate. Of course, I am referring to religion. Religion has nothing to do with inherited traits by blood. I think it should be acknowledged as an individual choice that is based on whether the person has faith or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9