+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why still war?

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Why still war?

My question for today is why war?
    I mean yes we must stop Os-s-s what ever his name is but why at war with the whole country of Iraq.
    The Iraq people already told us Americans that they do not want us over there anymore and wants us to leave. Yes they are happy that we got rid of Suddam Husame(however you spell his name)but why we over there when they want us gone...
    My theory is that if we leave Iraq there would be less funerals and less honor of the ones who died statements...So,hey mister president take the troops out.
    What do all you people at AO thank?Plz be honest!

Banned Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why still war?

In my opinon i dont even know why we were there in the first place was it because of 9/11 ???

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i thank it was because of 9/11

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it wasmore about the oil then the towers

IM BACK

Newbie Fudo may be famous one day Fudo may be famous one day Fudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    i think it wasmore about the oil then the towers

Well done have a cookie

Yeah I have to agree on that one.

I thought there were s'posed to be weapons of mass chaos there aint't they found it yet? Or are they just in Iraq to exploit them. But I think its for exploitation and the oil.

I mean look at the way the soldiers treat the prisoners in Guantana?

I'm not sure I don't have any evidence to back what I said up, ir's actually quite hard to find them give me a moment.........................

Nope I'm not actually trying my best here.

I really don't know where to start, but all I know from the news is George Bush and Tony Blair (His sucker and my PM ) went up to Iraq and find Sadam because he was an evil dictator to his people and has Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Has Bush gone a little over the top, they've already got Sadam from his hole to court can't they just call it a day o_O

~Fudo

Banned Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude there is always going to be war. As long as there are humans on this Earth, there will be war

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, maybe if they didn't have so much god damn oil! But seriously, I couldn't care less either way. I guess if we weren't there, less people would die, so let's go with that one. The withdraw the troops one.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boldragon
    My question for today is why war?
    I mean yes we must stop Os-s-s what ever his name is but why at war with the whole country of Iraq.
    The Iraq people already told us Americans that they do not want us over there anymore and wants us to leave. Yes they are happy that we got rid of Suddam Husame(however you spell his name)but why we over there when they want us gone...
    My theory is that if we leave Iraq there would be less funerals and less honor of the ones who died statements...So,hey mister president take the troops out.
    What do all you people at AO thank?Plz be honest!
    Sure lets just blow a country up and get the heck out, why not let them deal with rebuilding. I mean with all that oil (which we supposedly went over there for but haven’t taken any of) they should have more than enough income to rebuild.....

Wait that is right their money is worthless at the current moment, they have terrorist groups trying to over throw the newly found government, and we should just leave them to fend for themselves. Regardless of if you agree with why we went over there, we did go over there and we have an obligation to fulfill.

As for them wanting us out, that is total B.S. the only group that wants us out is the ones wanting to over throw the new government and they know they can't as long as we are still there. Most Iraqi people are glad we are over there and are grateful for all we have done (I have quite a few friends in Iraq serving our county I might add which confirm this). So tell me what you base your opinion on? Liberal media propaganda angled to push their left winged views and run down the President? Please give me a break; I am so tired of people with opinions that have no substantial qualitative foundation for them.

Do I agree with everything our current President has done, no. But tell me what you would do if you were president and had to deal with a economic recession upon coming into office, 9/11, 2 wars, and the worst natural disaster in American history? I cannot say I could have done better or even that Former President Bill Clinton would have done any better and neither can you cause we have never been there and the only thing Former President Bill Clinton had to deal with was an impeachment for lying under oath, yet he was a great President and our current one is crap? Stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast