+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why still war?

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why still war?

ok the towers attack was the apparent reason for all the world...
    but the US gov had some problems with Sadam before, in the Persian Gulf war when he tried to take over the oil fields in Kuwait, that would have affected everyones economy, so BAM the Persian Gulf war happened, and Iraq was expelled form kuwait, so they had some issues with Sadam, they tried to go to Iraq and kick Sadams ass out of the Iraqi gov, but the countries involved in the Persian Gulf war didnt want to go on a full scale war against Iraq's best troops, they could be defeated but it would have costed too much... so they didnt do it...

anyho..........
    9/11 came, America was angry and Osama was in Iraq so the US wanted to kill two birds with one bullet..... the old stone in the shoe(Sadam) and the new stone in the shoe(Osama).... so BAM the war with Iraq started, Sadam was captured but they still cant find Osama..... now they cant leave Iraq because Iraq is in chaos... and in part it s the US fault... so they have to stay there so help rebuild and put some order in the country....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why still war?

If I remember right from a lecture that I heared a couple of months ago from...whatshisname...er...dang..ah well, he said that the US had been targeting Iraq for a long time. After 9/11, and Afganistan was over with for the most part, thanks to the help with the troops of several other countries and permission to do war with them. America had full power and support of most of their own people to beleive in whatever they did, as long as it was said with support of, "Weapons of mass destruction", they could target any country they wanted. And so they declared war on Iraq...alone...since every other countries higher ups relized that Iraq didn't anything to do wth it. That's what he said, or at least what I got of it, I was on the break of falling asleep half of it soooo...
    Anyway, why do we still have war, well because it is impossible for everyone in the world to agree, when you think of it, arguments between family members are just smaller, less expensive, and include less people...cassulties too but...if everyone in the world agreeed, life would be...well...you picture it.
    I'm not americain, but if most of the Iraquis that want the americains out, they should get moving. But it's hard because the media only plays what they find, the exiting battles where they are rebelling to get them out. So there could others that want them in there. But personally, the less death in this world we have, especially ones close to you, the better. Though I could argue how that would be a bad thing too but my hands are getting tired and I must go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2