Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicca

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wicca

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    I didn't mean "cursing" as in "swearing". I meant "cursing" as in "hexing" ("Black magic")

First off, don't insult a religion that you obviously know nothing about (just because you met someone who claims to be part of a religion doesn't mean that they are).
    That is not true. I understand it. I understand it is a fad and not a religion. No different than the morons in the sixties that went around wearing colorful clothing, getting high and claiming to be hindu or Buddhist. By the way those were religions created before 1900. There is a reason it is called new wave, because it is new.

Now let me give a young man like you some advice. Rather than printing this response off onto paper and cutting yourself so you can drip blood on it and burn it hoping that your Celestial Mother comes to punish me, why don't you try dating.

Get some clothes that are not black, wash off your makeup, hang up that huge and ugly pentagram necklace for one night, step out and meet some women this weekend.
    Last edited by beast; May 01, 2010 at 05:05 AM.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    That is not true. I understand it. I understand it is a fad and not a religion. No different than the morons in the sixties that went around wearing colorful clothing, getting high and claiming to be hindu or Buddhist. By the way those were religions created before 1900. There is a reason it is called new wave, because it is new.

Now let me give a young man like you some advice. Rather than printing this response off onto paper and cutting yourself so you can drip blood on it and burn it hoping that your Celestial Mother comes to punish me, why don't you try dating.

Get some clothes that are not black, wash off your makeup, hang up that huge and ugly pentagram necklace for one night step and meet some women this weekend.
    I'll start by pointing out that most of my clothes aren't black, I've never cut myself on purpose, I've never even thought of trying to send some "Celestial Mother" to come and punish anyone (where the hell do you even get this shit?), I don't wear make-up, and I don't own a pentagram necklace.

I'd also like to point out that every religion was new once, and, by your standards, every religion in the world must have been a fad at one point, so I'm not going to take offense (even though you indirectly called me a moron). In fact, going by what you've said, everyone in the world who has ever believed in a religion is actually a drug-using moron.

Correct me if I misunderstood.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    In fact, going by what you've said, everyone in the world who has ever believed in a religion is actually a drug-using moron.

Correct me if I misunderstood.
    Yeah, pretty much. Especially angst laden idiots who invent a new religion. A religion that's only significant contribution are gaudy pendants and people throwing up therr fingers at rock concerts. Not that those things are significant but those are the only things your God Hipity Hop has contributed.

Otaku Avea Shadows is off to a good start Avea Shadows's Avatar
    Thanks

-frowns- Well that was not so nice..Even though my religion are against Wiccas, I still know a few, and accpet them for who they are. If they are respectful towards me, I am respectful towards them. And what about this holding up the rock sign at concerts? Many people does this(me included) at concerts, and I'm sure whoever likes rock, in any religion does it as well when they attend a concert..Just saying..But that was a bit rude and insulting..How about you get to know this person by who they are, and not by their Wiccaism..

Yeah, pretty much. Especially angst laden idiots who invent a new religion. A religion that's only significant contribution are gaudy pendants and people throwing up therr fingers at rock concerts. Not that those things are significant but those are the only things your God Hipity Hop has contributed.

Living life on your own..Isn't always that easy..-Vincent

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avea Shadows View Post
    Even though my religion are against Wiccas,,,

But that was a bit rude and insulting..How about you get to know this person by who they are, and not by their Wiccaism..
    I am a lot kinder to these lame emo and goth kids than the christians were to the Jews or Muslims.

I take them for the joke they are. It is a joke that only the idiots practising it don't get. It was probably invented by the candle and nonsense industry, Oh I meant "incense industry.". When an actual curse from one of these drab clad idiots works I might believe it. But until than I have to believe that Okie Dokey and his followers are completely useless.

These wiccan fools are the stuff Saturday Night Live sketches are made of.

Thanks

-frowns-.....I'm emo....I'm not lame....I'm punk rock..I'm not lame...I'm goth...I'm not lame...and unlike you, I do not insult others before getting to know them. See, that is critizism..sterotyping. Now, the sterotypes you said earlier, this person does not even do. Did you not read that? Why can you not accept them for their personality, if everyone judged on what people do(even though most do) Everyone would be at war with everyone else, and themselves(Even though most of that is happening now..) So, let's break it down. Get to know this person for who they are, NOT for their Wiccaism. Do NOT judge me, because I am "Emo"..Got it? I'm very happy, the only thing is that I help others with their problems, more than myself. Only cause of depression right there. Besides the low self esteem, and confidence, I am a very nice, helpful, kind, "emo.." So. If I were to judge you as of right now, the things I would say would not be nice. I know you, and many others would say "Oh I don't care" But here's the thing. People find good in others. I try to find good in all, even though all are not as good as they look, I still try. If I see that you are one just trying to follow the crowd, being mean towards others, etc etc, I will not associate with you. I will still believe there is good somewhere, I will just not associate with them. Now, as of this person, have you tried talking to them? You will be surprised in what many things you may have in common. Tis is why I say, Never judge a book by its cover, Treat others the way you want to be treated, and, How would you like it, if you were in their shoes..Think about it..All the critizism, and sterotyping is not worth it, what so ever. And once again, do not judge me because I like a slightly bit darker style than you. I still wear other colors, an 'emo' does not revolve around black. No I do not worship Satan, I take my religion very serious. I listen to ALL kinds of music(Not so much country) I just mainly listen to rock, because if you listen closely to most lyrics, you seem to find yourself in them..Soo in conclusion, do not judge others if you hate being judged yourself. Do not treat others rudely because of what they do. Judge on how they treat you. Now, this sterotyping, and critizsm is now closed..No more rude remarks...Okay..just try and get to know them. At least.

I am a lot kinder to these lame emo and goth kids than the christians were to the Jews or Muslims.

I take them for the joke they are. It is a joke that only the idiots practising it don't get. It was probably invented by the candle and nonsense industry, Oh I meant "incense industry.". When an actual curse from one of these drab clad idiots works I might believe it. But until than I have to believe that Okie Dokey and his followers are completely useless.

These wiccan fools are the stuff Saturday Night Live sketches are made of.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avea Shadows View Post
    -frowns-.....I'm emo....I'm not lame....I'm punk rock..I'm not lame...I'm goth...I'm not lame...
    Do NOT judge me, because I am "Emo"..Got it?
    Yeah, that is lame and as far as judging you goes, I just did in my previous post which you would have known if you read it. And before you ask, no I do not intend to stop, especially because some whining emo teen disagrees with me.

Thanks

Oh I am not whining, I am just simply saying. It's highly rude judging others so harshly. Now sir, I still see some good in you, but honestly, is judging this person, and me, plus many others is nessacary? I did not judge you, neither did she, yet you judge us in the harshest of ways. Maturity level only drops. Has anyone ever judged you harshly, which made you to judge others so harsh as well?

Yeah, that is lame and as far as judging you goes, I just did in my previous post which you would have known if you read it. And before you ask, no I do not intend to stop, especially because some whining emo teen disagrees with me.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast