Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Wicca

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wicca

oh very much so, i cannot tell you how many times with friends or loved ones i've just had to finally say ENOUGH! i don't really think people realize it as being pushy though. i know in their heart and mind they think they are doing well by trying to guide some one down what they believe is the right path. but i think sometimes people need to stop and remember that not every one walks the same path. and while intentions are good sometimes the most thats needed is just offering open arms. most people will be more open towards new religions and ideas if their is no fear of pressure or judgment.

Otaku Avea Shadows is off to a good start Avea Shadows's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you 100 percent. If people realize, if they are not so pushy with the situation, maybe more people will make better descions? That, is all through life, not just with the pushy ones in the congregation..But yes, I agree with you 100 percent.

Living life on your own..Isn't always that easy..-Vincent

Newbie DragonQueen3 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Wicca

Ya know what?! What kinda little pussy ass punk bitch **** tard comes on here and starts talking shit about some kid who just happens to have enough nads to step up and say "Hey ya know what, I'm Wiccan"? Who the hell so you think you are? I mean seriously, did your mother raise you to be an bitch or did she really not hug you enough? I mean just how shitty of a person do you have to be to come up in here and start belittling people because they just so happen to have a difference of opinion than you? On what ****in planet was it ever appropriate to be such a cum guzzlin twat? here is a bit of ****in advice dick head, if you dont ****in like it dont ****in read it!! There problem ****in solved. Ass hole.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DragonQueen3 View Post
    Ya know what?! What kinda little pussy ass punk bitch **** tard comes on here and starts talking shit about some kid who just happens to have enough nads to step up and say "Hey ya know what, I'm Wiccan"? Who the hell so you think you are? I mean seriously, did your mother raise you to be an bitch or did she really not hug you enough? I mean just how shitty of a person do you have to be to come up in here and start belittling people because they just so happen to have a difference of opinion than you? On what ****in planet was it ever appropriate to be such a cum guzzlin twat? here is a bit of ****in advice dick head, if you dont ****in like it dont ****in read it!! There problem ****in solved. Ass hole.
    Hey hey hey. Calm down. There is no reason for the vulgar language..(Even tho I wanted to tell him off for insulting me as well) It's all said and done..If he comes back again insulting...then I will try and talk to him again..alright? -bows- How are you? I'm Avea Shadows.

Thanks

Wink Re: Wicca

yeah sorry, didnt mean to offend anyone, that guy just made my skin crawl, kinda reminds me of ppl i knew in school. I'm Dragon Queen. im pretty good. you?

Thanks

-bows- It's alright, I know what you mean. People always judging on the outside, and not trying to get to know the inside. Hot...it is like 90 degrees here...I think Imma die...O.O

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avea Shadows View Post
    Hey hey hey. Calm down. There is no reason for the vulgar language..(Even tho I wanted to tell him off for insulting me as well) It's all said and done..If he comes back again insulting...then I will try and talk to him again..alright? -bows- How are you? I'm Avea Shadows.
    umm....yeah sorry about that, jessi is a very....whats the word....passionate individual lol she means well, she just gets a little carried away when she gets mad ^_^ she will cool down in a bit lol

Thanks

its comfy here for right now, but i just know its only gonna get hotter. im just chillin back listenin to lady gaga.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast