+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Will "Sex" still sell in the future??

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Will "Sex" still sell in the future??

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    ok sex sells on both sides... Need proof?
    1st look at sports illustrated (particularly the swimsuit edition)
    and the cosmo magazines.

2nd Notice guys are visual about sex... hot girls = a hot selling product for men.
    and girls are well girls, comso magazines are selling because women are looking for
    ways to make themselves sexier in bed, in clothes. You name it, it's there. (I blame
    my 3 older sisters for me knowing this.)

3rd Put it together.
    Nomatter who's the major consumer whether it's guys or girls, sex will always sell (at least until armageddon or the premeditated end of the human race or the next ice age or whatever tale of destruction you believe in, it'll happen)

4th
    Why? Everyone on the face of this planet guy girl (or mix in between the two) is looking for love. Not sex, love you know that real emotion that makes the world just a little more bearable. The thing is, it's become confused that sex equates love if you're good at sex then you're loved. So, the secrets behind it and all of it will always be a selling factor in our society...

I totally agree with this as long as well there are those who are stimulated or react to visuals then Sex at one some add will sell. Sadly not all that use this kind of strategy are good products.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    They have figure out different ways of effectively advertising, its just sexual ads still does better than non ones.
    Funny thing that, they did a study on that a few years ago and discovered that while sexual advertising was more likely to be remembered the actual product attached wasn't. So yes it sells but all it sells is sex. So unless your product is actually linked to sex in some way you may actually suffer from sexually based advertising.

I guess alcohol, condoms, and body enhancement products have no worries then.

Mind you people buying the idea that a product can get you sex with gorgeous wo/men is kinda ... sad, along with the further implication that their customers are only interested in casual sex. There are products I don't buy just because of how insulting I find that.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    - We are heading toward a economy where the power of purchase will be female consumers, and it is only natural for companies to serve their consumer base.
    HELL YES! Commercials featuring hot guys will always work for me! ^_^ As long as adults keep acting like hormone-craze teens sex will alwas sell!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i see u talk about how the economy is shifting towards a female ordinated society, but from what ive known most girls like sex more than guys, so sex will always sell. Hell more female sex toys are sold more than mens, an if u want to get technical even condoms are focused towards a womans needs. So as long as women are still up for getting pregnant an making babies, or just wanting to kill some boredom, sex will sell.
    The truth is, women are probably the number one consumer of the Sex" product.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex will sell in the future since it still one of the greatest taboos. It will have competition though with commercials promising saving gas prices and eco friendly products that will promise earth consciousness. Sex I think will evolve in that Dove recently made nude ads of women over 60 with great skin. Since people are living longer people will change their minds about the age considered sexy. Some say that 30 is the new 21, people will still have a healthy interest in sex but the way billboards advertise models might change to a more mature range of shoppers. Fashion might change to show that women have curves not just skinny twigs and designers might design for a more mature and robust crowd. I like that men are more fashion conscious now with Johnny Depp and GQ magazines with sexy Armani suits. Sex will sell, the opinion of each generation to what is sexy might change though.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yes it will sell.
    The future society could be Female dominant but it would still sell.
    women want sex just as much as men do.
    Its a natural urge that men and women both want. Maybe the way it is sold will be different. and it wont be so availible to everyone and to children. but yes it will still sell.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Fashion might change to show that women have curves not just skinny twigs and designers might design for a more mature and robust crowd.
    I hope its not too mature, or too robust(Robust=fat). Dont wanna look at some big belly, and flabby armed 50 year old woman. *Ack*.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3