+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

In many countries such as mexico, africa, and other countries, witchcraft is fairly common. My question is wether it really works. How can a person inflict harm on someone through chants and satanic ceremonies? Do so called witches really have the ability to practice a form of magic? What do you think?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

I would have to say yes. You can't ignore the fact that witchcraft is real and widely practiced.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

First of everything witches arnt all evil and satanic the only ones that are are called neo-pegans ans satanist I use magic almost everyday and it uses alot of HUMAN energy it really only harms other people when you use black magic white magic however is used for fortune and good health.sorry if this sounded really defencive but i get sick of the sterotypes that say that all magic is the use of evil the majoritey of it uses nature and soul energy or chi,mana, ect.

I am a sage....the light of elements

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote: "I would have to say yes. You can't ignore the fact that witchcraft is real and widely practiced."

Maybe so but can they really do all the things they're thought to do? Of course there are many weirdos who worship satan and call themselves witches but are they the real thing?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sage_Se'von
    First of everything witches arnt all evil and satanic the only ones that are are called neo-pegans ans satanist I use magic almost everyday and it uses alot of HUMAN energy it really only harms other people when you use black magic white magic however is used for fortune and good health.sorry if this sounded really defencive but i get sick of the sterotypes that say that all magic is the use of evil the majoritey of it uses nature and soul energy or chi,mana, ect.
    About there being white magic and black , yeah , well I agree some of if it used for good and some for bad , but you can't deny the fact that magic is viewed as a sin , so it all falls under the bad list. At least those who are christians, catholics, etc, believe it to be a sin. Those who don't well that is your own belief.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

well have you ever herd the saying that "people fear what they don't understand" well magic had to be one of those things that can't be scientifically understood and maybe god hates magic caues he had a bad experiece with it cause it seemed jesus was usuing alot of magic but anyway i gtg to lunch so ill be back later i hopw this clears up somthing

I am a sage....the light of elements

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    About there being white magic and black , yeah , well I agree some of if it used for good and some for bad , but you can't deny the fact that magic is viewed as a sin , so it all falls under the bad list. At least those who are christians, catholics, etc, believe it to be a sin. Those who don't well that is your own belief.
    Im christian and catholic. And i dont see it as a sin.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in magic. I believe it's an alternative way of thinking for people who don't care to figure out how things work in reality. If magic was real we wouldn't need to find a cure for Cancer or Aids, becuase we could just use magic right? Or instantly heal wounds and turn led into gold (which midevil alchemists already proved impossible), wrong. We have hospitals and molecular acceleration machines for a reason.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 18, 2006 at 08:24 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast