+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

yes they do but it's not how it is in movies. and those who were born with the natural ability can do many things. but witchcraft is more spiritual then it is phisical. and witches strong enough to perform the phisical do not do it often or infront of people because they beleive eveything they do comes back to them times three in the end. lol. my grandmother used to drag me along when she went to her new age church type meditation thingys. it was kinda boring. and the people there were nice but .......wierd.

Newbie LilKittykins may be famous one day LilKittykins may be famous one day LilKittykins's Avatar
    Feudel Japan...(did I even spell that write)
    Thanks

I think....only holy ppl can do 'witchcraft' cause my friend are holy, and I was talking to her mom..wait Im holy to, but they are holy...er and i was talking to her mom and she said these saints could fly and everyone has powers and stuff....but we can use em cause we sin to much...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends, is up to you if you believe in that kinda stuff. i myself believe in that stuff, somebody made my mom's life so freaking misserable through witchcraft.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

over the past hundred years, people has been believing and not believeing that witchcraft exist. theres has been proof of harmful acts against others by using witch craft but we live in a world that debates on things such as "magic" lol u can never truely know if it helps or hurts someone. x.x

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I never would have wondered about it whether it would hurt people or help them. i guess either way we won't know 'magic' really acts.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stellar
    over the past hundred years, people has been believing and not believeing that witchcraft exist. theres has been proof of harmful acts against others by using witch craft but we live in a world that debates on things such as "magic" lol u can never truely know if it helps or hurts someone. x.x
    I think we all have theory about the magic and the witchcraft but then again we must realise where it comes from.
    Then after we have discovered where it originated from the user of the so called spells and stuff is the next one to look at some will use it for good and others for bad so yeah i don't think their is a doubt about the existance of witchcraft because it does exist.
    Just have a google on it and see how many ppl/cults have the witchcraft as a way of life.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

if you wan a bad example of proof of wich craft just look at the blair with project sure the movies sucked and it was scary but it was based on a legend wich there is a coven that the blair with was a part of though there very secretive
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

well for witchcrafts viewed from a movie, it'd wouldn't really be represented that way. I mean if they were trying to make a scary movie, they wouldn't make witchcraft be good rather than have it as a bad thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast