+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Newbie Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love's Avatar
    I don't live anywhere, the only place I can stay safe in is the head atop my shoulders
    Thanks

Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

NO YOU DON WANA HURT PEOPLE WITH MAGIC OR WITCH CRAFT...it is verry bad...why not do somehitng good???
    but you can do certain things with it...
    I like being a witch but it can get tough...my famly dosen't like it alot...
    there are no raindrops on roses but there are still tears in my eyes...

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

I really dont believe on Witchcraft, from my point of view is just fiction on......
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

To see is to believe....thats how witchcraft can be proved....

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Before I would like to rant...
    I'd first like to ask the biggest question to top off all debates and discussions:

What does it have to do with you?

If you can answer that question, I'm fine with people posting in this topic.
    Most people enter discussions and debates without even having ANYTHING to do with it in the first place. The person originally in the serious discussion, who was deeply affected by it, would then be either offended or turned away from it, because people who had no right to barge into a topic that does not deal with them, has entered it... much like how rich people complain about the poor, when it's the poor's problems. Unless they were once poor and understand them, the "poor" find the "rich" extremely aggravating as they complain of lives that don't even corrolate with their's.

Anyways.

What does it have to do with me?
    Well, in a general view, of which you seek my everyday life and actions of which can be seen and is my public, not private, life... it has nothing to do with me.

What of the private matter?
    The most I physically do in the private life about withcraft, is talk about it and ponder about it.

However... what about something that's worth placing my comment here?
    Easy.
    To shove people who don't belong within the conversation, to ponder about something that does associate with them.
    So what does it matter to me that I'm joining this conversation?
    And why would those who are deeply afflicted by it allow me to?

Because I am one who understands, as well as respects such a topic.
    Most do not one, the other, or both.

Now that introductions are done...

Witchcraft is as much fiction as is all facts are.
    We determine hardcore facts over consistency.
    And THAT is a fact.

The sun will rise tomorrow, because it has yesterday.
    That is just the same as "We determined that this chemical is created by two opposing bases, because it was created by those two last time." ...

So... how trustworthy is your microscope?
    As trustworthy as it is consistent.
    If it were to fail once, you'd just find it odd... because it was right before.

And what of the supernatural?

May I then mention the definition of supernatural?
    In one:
    1. of, pertaining to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal. -Dictionary.com

It's easy to derive it here: ABNORMAL.

And wouldn't it be abnormal if something was not consistant?

^_^ And there's my first point.
    Already, it cannot fit into our rule of "facts".

Witchcraft is supernatural, and henceforth, cannot be judged by facts.
    Nor can it be named one.

What it is, is what it is.
    We have not yet found an instrument that can weight our souls, nor we could measure the size of heaven, and never will we be able to make the spirits be seen with scopes whenever we wish to.
    All we get, are the physical...
    Magnetic fields, gases, disturbed energies and temperatures...

But we could never catch what makes it "SUPERNATURAL"... and THAT, is what makes it supernatural.

Abnormality.

Something we cannot measure by our facts.

Understand?

Whether it EXISTS or not, is the question you seek.
    ^_^ That, we cannot determine. We can only experience.

Obviously, there are those who are con-artists when it comes to magic. All our magicians these days are tricksters and entertainers!
    So why expect a human to create abnomalities for you that is real, when you are at your 8th birthday party?

... the point of the "fact" is... none of you can say it does not exist, unless you have searched all of the universe for it.

You cannot say something does not exist in this world, unless it is of your own creation.

Anyone can say something exists in this universe or the next.

But to say something does not exist is to dismiss all of creation itself!
    To say that you are all-knowing, to KNOW it does not exist.

To say that you know it exists, is just as foolish.
    But to respect the fact that it CAN exist, is not.

To say there is a possibility that it cannot exist, is to doubt, and to doubt is a punishment itself. It's as if 80% of the people doubted you existed just because you don't like to get out in the morning. So when 30% of the world saw you come out at 3 AM, 9% of them doubted and erased your "coming out" from their minds... 20% of them ranted like mad maniacs because someone who shouldn't exist is there now! And 1% of them just didn't give a crap and thought "if it does, it does, I don't care"...

Sadly, the most respected in there, are the 1%...

To doubt.
    Is to blind yourself.

^_^ As for me?
    Seperate from this entire rant.
    I do believe withcraft exists.

And I do believe there are falsities existing as well:
    Those who believe they cause witchcraft, but are actually just a bunch of goths hallucinating.

It's just the same as everything else.
    "Truth" (/Existance) and Lies...

But... in accordance with the "moral standards"...

I stand in the idea that witchcraft is harmful to the mind, spirit, and body.
    As much try to protect the ideas of witchcraft, those who have stayed inside it, have either disappeared, died an unnatural cause of disease, or are found as "crazy hags"... ... or if they are well, there is something disturbing them.

It isn't good for a person, and never shall it be.

For what cause?
    Perhaps that is the pact made within it.
    Perhaps it was never meant to be held.
    Or perhaps the elements are diseased... and seeing that they derive power from the elements, they too, become ill.

I won't joke by saying I know why.
    I don't.

If it were good, it'd be practiced as healthily as Tai Chi...

... that's all I have to say.

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i think its real if u belive in it

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ichigo_X View Post
    ya i think its real if u belive in it
    But then the same would go for everything.

If I believed that my Sprite was a Jelly Sandwich... it would be.
    Logically, I'm just changing the name and confusing the brain into making the sensories feel and taste things that aren't really there.

But no matter what my brain and body knows and feels, that does not remove the right of existance of my sprite. My sprite shall be a sprite no matter what because it is what it is unless it truly wishes to change it.

We can't force an existance to change or become true because we will it. We aren't gods, we are only the product of things, not the producers. When we wish something to exist, we WORK for it to exist, not just BELIEVE in it to exist.

I tried the same for a perfect test score, that did not work.

Newbie Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki may be famous one day Kitsunetsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

There are things in this world mortals must never try.I know how witch/wizard craft can be use as White,Red,Blue,Green,grey,black magic I don't know if there is more.I know there are diffrent types colored like above but there is also left hand and right hand magic too.Sooner or later anyone who use's it will suffer for it because they messed up 1 single thing.

"Nothing happens by chance. Life has a design all it’s own. For one person’s sacrifice can be another’s salvation."~The Outer Limits
    R.I.P. "I wont forget you"VP

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunetsuki View Post
    There are things in this world mortals must never try.I know how witch/wizard craft can be use as White,Red,Blue,Green,grey,black magic I don't know if there is more.I know there are diffrent types colored like above but there is also left hand and right hand magic too.Sooner or later anyone who use's it will suffer for it because they messed up 1 single thing.
    Where do you get all this stuff?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast