+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 168 of 239

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

  1. #161
    Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A very pink realm?....
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    So if someone is gifted with some super natural Power like a psychic, they're a nut job?
    That also raises another question, if what she is saying is true, are they saying that Priests/religious figures, or even the Pope are insane people?.

  2. #162
    Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    So if someone is gifted with some super natural Power like a psychic, they're a nut job?
    That's not what Arrianna is implying. What she means is that witchcraft is a dark art (even for "good" witches) that deals with supernatural things that, otherwise, should not be dealt with. And I agree with her. I don't think people truly realise how dangerous it is to be messing with the otherworld. Demons are real, and if you open yourself up to them, things can happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    That also raises another question, if what he is saying is true, are they saying that Priests/religious figures, or even the Pope are insane people?.
    Lol. No. Since when were priests and the Pope gifted with supernatural power? They're merely figureheads.

  3. #163
    Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A very pink realm?....
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Lol. No. Since when were priests and the Pope gifted with supernatural power? They're merely figureheads.
    ha, true but what about them other people. like that BennyHill person or the other christians that say they can hear the voice of god and so on,?

  4. #164
    Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

    Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    ha, true but what about them other people. like that BennyHill person or the other christians that say they can hear the voice of god and so on,?
    Well, I guess you can take different things from that.

    Some might say it's a ruse. Some might say it's real. Some of it might be a ruse, and some of it real. Alot of it depends on what you believe as a person

  5. #165
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

    That's not what Arrianna is implying. What she means is that witchcraft is a dark art (even for "good" witches) that deals with supernatural things that, otherwise, should not be dealt with. And I agree with her. I don't think people truly realise how dangerous it is to be messing with the otherworld. Demons are real, and if you open yourself up to them, things can happen.
    Well i disagree. I don't believe all witchcraft is only a dark art. Some witches in the past, and modern day wiccas, didn't partake in evil doings. Thats what the religious establishment wants you to think.

  6. #166
    Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

    What a witch does with her witchcraft isn't the point. It's the fact that she's meddling in it.

  7. #167
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    What a witch does with her witchcraft isn't the point. It's the fact that she's meddling in it.
    See your basing its wrong to meddle in it, on your religious beliefs. Not all witches use their practice for evil.

  8. #168
    Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A very pink realm?....
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

    oh now i think you starting to get into what makes a witch a witch.

    getting to the topic : fact or fiction.
    You can't really deny the fact that there is some level of spirtial connection, but also like most people, they will blatanly say there's no such thing. You can only really believe it now a days if you expirence it.

    i personally do think witchcraft is real to some degree but theres also apart of me which just wants to deny all spirital ties.(im a very complicated person).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Morphing.Fact or Fiction?
    By bloodymoonreaper in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: May 24, 2006, 02:50 PM
  2. Fiction Story ~Comments please~
    By Animewolf267 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Feb 08, 2006, 08:28 PM
  3. Religion vs. Science
    By Zarriff in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2005, 12:01 AM
  4. Random fact about you
    By super9xman in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Aug 21, 2005, 04:27 PM
  5. Fact or Fiction??
    By jaderabbit in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: May 22, 2005, 05:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts