+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    See your basing its wrong to meddle in it, on your religious beliefs. Not all witches use their practice for evil.
    No. I repeat:

"What a witch does with her witchcraft isn't the point."

"I don't think people truly realize how dangerous it is to be messing with the otherworld. Demons are real, and if you open yourself up to them, things can happen."

Am I basing the fact that I think it's dangerous to deal with Withcraft, voodoo, satanism, and etc on my own religious beliefs? Maybe, though one doesn't necesarily have to be religiously-minded to think the same.

What I'm NOT saying is that all witches use their practice for evil.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post

What I'm NOT saying is that all witches use their practice for evil.
    lol thats a common stereotype. (stereotyping is wrong :P).

but i agree, messing around with spirits wheather it be for good or bad use, its very dangerous. besides what good witchcraft could you possibly be doing that is safe?., be that act as hosts for these things are only opening up thier minds to all kinds of spirits.

and to my knowledge, "good" spirits, arent always as good as they seem, if they were, why are they still around.

as far as evil spirits goes, they'd do anything to appeal to the human world, for example pretend to a family member. that is pretty much the ultimate in evil.(they are just doing what they're good at)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't there some witches that actually didn't practice evil like good witches? I think that witchcraft is neat if it wasn't used for evil like it was used for magic shows? Or something curing diseases, etc.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    and to my knowledge, "good" spirits, arent always as good as they seem, if they were, why are they still around.
    I'll go farther and say there are no good spirits, period.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow to say there are no good spirits is an crass thing to say. So you're admitting that there are spirits, just no good ones. What about Buddhist Bodhisattvas that have choosen to stay here until all sentient beings obtain enlightenment. Doesn't seem like such a bad thing. I'm not saying all spirits are good or bad but lumping something into one stereotype just shows ignorance.

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe some spirits don't mean to be bad but they must get corrupted if they hang around seeing all the things that happen. Eventually people will forget about them and I'm sure that will make them feel bad so they might try to act out in order to get their attention. I still think all spirits are bad cause they're demons and demons aren't good.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

why do you consider them demons?

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Well because I've learned that demons like to take the guise of a human in order to pretend they are them. they influence people this way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast