+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Yes that is true and i think that most of the comments he made being a dr. or not is the truth and i would like to hear from the so called withes.

So you could burn them at the stake?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well then i guess your views come form a moral viewpoint or how you look at life.
    Possibly. However since the things I have been told would be condemed under the Wiccan rule of three as well I suspect my veiw on the subject to be rather general rather then specific to myself.

Ever mind the Rule of Three
    Three times what thou givest returns to thee
    This lesson well, thou must learn
    Thee only gets what thou dost earn!
    -Lady Gwen Thompson

So I am going to ask you a question. Because my POV is based on my experiences and veiw of life does make me wrong? Can you give me a reason to believe otherwise, when every person I have known who was involved in witchcraft from "White Covens" to "Satanic" ceremonies have told me the same things, do you have evidence that would contradict their learned tesimonies on the subject?

Disclaimer: Just so no-one misunderstands I am not saying that those in "White Covens" did the same exact things as the "Satanic" worshipers. Mearly that both fail "the test".

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Possibly. However since the things I have been told would be condemed under the Wiccan rule of three as well I suspect my veiw on the subject to be rather general rather then specific to myself.

Ever mind the Rule of Three
    Three times what thou givest returns to thee
    This lesson well, thou must learn
    Thee only gets what thou dost earn!
    -Lady Gwen Thompson

So I am going to ask you a question. Because my POV is based on my experiences and veiw of life does make me wrong? Can you give me a reason to believe otherwise, when every person I have known who was involved in witchcraft from "White Covens" to "Satanic" ceremonies have told me the same things, do you have evidence that would contradict their learned tesimonies on the subject?

Disclaimer: Just so no-one misunderstands I am not saying that those in "White Covens" did the same exact things as the "Satanic" worshipers. Mearly that both fail "the test".
    I don't know maybe its the way the majority is practicing witchcraft today or how its being conducted here in the US. No i can't really give you a reason to beleive otherwise its your feelings and you entitled to them.

So are you differentiating between wicca and general witchcraft(White Covens)?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    So are you differentiating between wicca and general witchcraft(White Covens)?
    Very much so. Those who actually practice Wicca and don't just say they are so people don't freak or are simply following a fad that is. In my experience there are a great many people who say they are Wiccan who aren't.

I've actually been doing some research on it lately (I finally found some practicing Wiccans who were willing to answer my questions and point me in the direction of legitimate articles on the subject) and from what I have read Wicca is in a state of "Prodestism" from it's roots. The religion of Wicca I myself have no problem with and I am watching with interest to see if they will succeed in breaking off into a recognized faith.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

well i am wiccan and have been studying it for a while now, and i fu=ind its the most positive experience, its more like you can just relax and center yourself and try to make the bad things better, like i did a lost and found spell the other day and a week later something very valubale to me that i had lost for 7 years was reterned, thats what wicca is about, using positive energy to make positive things happen.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
    So you could burn them at the stake?
    No, so we can hear what they have to say because we are discussing what they are and what they do , maybe they wanna join and tell what is realy going on.

1.Who is their master.?
    2.What is their goals.?
    3.Why did they start becoming a witch or join wicca.?

I would like to know and if someone is willing to answer the questions then i would appreciate it.

I don't agree with any of the witches white, black, wicca whatever so yeah i want to hear their story.

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks

just another religion.

personal viewpoints are religion being founded in controlling members of society.

be it negative or positive, religion is used to sway peoples minds into being easier to controll.

belief is a verry powerful tool.
    (point: sodimization of children by clergie, jyhads, political influance (ie moral standards in gaming and other media)etc...).

utilization of religon has been the foundation for dominant social control since the dawn of man.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Many who disbeleave in magic think it's all hocus pocus. Many think it's just parlor tricks. Other think it's real, and are frightened by it. My sister (and I thought I'd never EVER say this) is Wiccan. Now, I know there can be good AND bad magic, but that doesn't excuse her from using it, as she was of the Christian faith.

I believe that there are different types of "Magic". I believe in spiritual energy myself. This is, I would guess, how God and Jesus do thier work. Through the spirit. I think that when it comes down to it, I believe that anything can be possible... especially when you see all that is wrong in the world, yet also see things that happen daily that can only be described as "miracles" or the such. Magic or not, I believe that all things are possible. But, I try not to let anything but God scare me.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast