+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

now, im not discounting the existance of energy fields around objects, nor the ability of biological organisms to manipulate them. (see: chi flow).

just saying that affiliating yourself with a religious group alows you to be more maliable to a leader's direction.

personaly, i prefer to direct myself, to heck with everyone else. and i refuse to utilize knowledge of redirection. the consequences of which never outweigh the benifits.

Newbie Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love's Avatar
    I don't live anywhere, the only place I can stay safe in is the head atop my shoulders
    Thanks

DON'T YOU DARE THINK THAT ITS JUST ABOUT HARMING SOMEONE!!!! witches and wicca are the same but there are some difrenses Yes i can do thing with magic,(I happen to be a witch) but its not all about harming someone. you should try voodoo for that. But wicca has laws! what comes around goes around...
    there are no raindrops on roses but there are still tears in my eyes...

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks

who said anything about harming anyone? the manipulation of those fields cause disturbances, albeit miniscule in other places. "the flutter of a buterfly wing" and all that.

do you really think that by manipulating something, that nothing else happens?

"every action causes an equal and oposite reaction"

those equal and opposite reactions can change in of themselfs and increase the end result into something unwanted and un intended.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

who said anything about harming anyone? the manipulation of those fields cause disturbances, albeit miniscule in other places. "the flutter of a buterfly wing" and all that.
    Are you talking about the chaos theory?

Thanks

No. im talking the laws of physics.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

The flapping of a single butterfly's wing today produces a tiny change in the state of the atmosphere. Over a period of time, what the atmosphere actually does diverges from what it would have done. So, in a month's time, a tornado that would have devastated the Indonesian coast doesn't happen. Or maybe one that wasn't going to happen, does. (Ian Stewart, Does God Play Dice? The Mathematics of Chaos, pg. 141)
    The consept of unintended consequences from miniscule changes is called the "Chaos Theory". Miroku had it right.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

just a concept put forth in order to get the meaning across.

the point, as a whole is physics.

change one portion (like the environment) effect the whole.

remove one species in the food chain, cause disease, overpopulation and starvation.

remove one cog of the machine, it fails to work properly.

i really have to work on my presentation.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Love View Post
    But wicca has laws! what comes around goes around...
    + my argument=it does this whether you follow the religious laws, or not.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Yes alot of theories no Facts.
    I see it like this,there is two forces at work the earth realm where we are currently, forces of darkness and forces of light.
    Anything that has to do with the altering of outcomes of any natural process has to do with the forces of darkness.The reason i say so is when u cast a spell good or bad u are playing God ,most situations has a outcome on the choices we as humans make.
    Anything that interferes with the natural flow of life is not right and they all claim to help other ppl, but that is not true they are playing God in a sense that can maybe not be expressed so clearly by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast