+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Anything that interferes with the natural flow of life is not right and they all claim to help other ppl, but that is not true they are playing God in a sense that can maybe not be expressed so clearly by me.

Thought maybe god gave man the ability to do this. So who says interfering is wrong. Like as in medicine. The natural flow would to be not treat them, and let god determine if they live or die. But we dont do that, we try and save them. I think god gives certain ppl this skill to save lives. So whos to say he didnt enable wiccans or witches with these abilitys for the purpose of good?

Newbie daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would think witchcraft is real i mean it is a well practiced religion and i believe that if you believe in sumthin then you make it real

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    Thought maybe god gave man the ability to do this. So who says interfering is wrong. Like as in medicine. The natural flow would to be not treat them, and let god determine if they live or die. But we dont do that, we try and save them. I think god gives certain ppl this skill to save lives. So whos to say he didnt enable wiccans or witches with these abilitys for the purpose of good?
    Which God are u referring to because they don't worship God in the heaven they worship
    Which god to worship Wiccan off-course by Terri Paajanen
    This can be a difficult concept to grasp for anyone used to a simple, monotheistic faith. There is no confusion or questioning when there is only one God to deal with. But what about when there are hundreds to choose from? First of all, don't worry about it. If you find that the numerous pantheons are too complex to work with at first, there is nothing wrong with simply worshipping the God and the Goddess as unnamed Deities. Many Wiccans believe that "All Gods are one God, and All Goddesses are one Goddess" meaning that all the various Deities really just boil down to a single Being anyway.
    If you prefer a more individualistic approach, you will want to work with a specific God or Goddess. So how do you choose? One way is to spend some time in meditation, and ask that a Deity make themselves known to you.
    Then watch your life carefully for any signs that a God or Goddess is trying to get your attention. This passive approach works for some, but not for everyone. Remember, this is a very personal religion you've chosen and many experiences are different from one person to the next. If there doesn't seem to be any signs, then it's up to you to take the matters into your own hands.

Take some time and research the various pantheons (groups of Gods, such as Greek or Egyptian) and get a feel for them. Choose a God or Goddess that you feel would suit you. Don't choose based on some immediate need either. You're going to be developing a long-term relationship here. Learn everything you can about that God or Goddess, and then approach them. Invite them to your rituals, add items to your altar that reflect their qualities, spend more time in meditation looking to connect with them.
    So there u have it an answer from the mouths of the wiccans and yes God select ppl to do spiritual healing and laying on of the hands but that is His choice who is helped and who not.
    So u can be the best doctor in the worldif it is that persons time away he/she goes nothing u can do if it's not God's Will to save him.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    id like to point out that its not just wiccans your talking about, its the pagans/neo-pagens and the druids and many other branches too. so dont just dish out about wiccans

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    id like to point out that its not just wiccans your talking about, its the pagans/neo-pagens and the druids and many other branches too. so dont just dish out about wiccans
    The quote i put up is specific from a Wiccan person.... Terri Paajanen

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    witch craft isnt real!! hahahahaah. you think some hocus pocus is gonna make some things appear and things happen? no one is born with majic or the ability to do anything phenomanol. so i think it's not.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well,witchcraft is a mere imagination of our minds but somethings are yet to be proven. Let's not jump into conclusions fast because we will never know what will happen to the furture...There are lots of mysteries yet to be unfolded in this world...

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    * cries* i want it to be real sooo bad that it hurts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast