+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Newbie overkill may be famous one day overkill may be famous one day overkill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Id say no such thing cause im a pretty scientific person and i dont know it just doesnt seem possible. But the human mind is a powerful thing so may be believing it enough could make it true? Who knows id have to say fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well i mostly follow my religion. I just don't believe in everything they say. I don't follow everything blindly. So if something they preach goes against my mindset, I think it over and make up my own mind. I don't let the church do my thinking. So i believe in some of the fundimentals, not every single thing.

As for the "anyone's opinion if related to religion must automatically be wrong without reason or cause."

It's just I see alot of ppls opinions based souly on what their religion says. Not what they came to the conclusion by themselves. So since they're not thinking with their own mind I disagree.
    Miroku I just wanted to say i respect that and wish more people thought like that.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 08, 2006 at 10:50 AM.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." {Matt 6:19-24 RSV}
    I recon your Bible says the same Miroku4444..

Well i mostly follow my religion. I just don't believe in everything they say. I don't follow everything blindly. So if something they preach goes against my mindset, I think it over and make up my own mind. I don't let the church do my thinking. So i believe in some of the fundimentals, not every single thing.
    As for the "anyone's opinion if related to religion must automatically be wrong without reason or cause."
    It's just I see alot of ppls opinions based souly on what their religion says. Not what they came to the conclusion by themselves. So since they're not thinking with their own mind I disagree.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i sya religion has nothing to do with this topic. why? cuz witch craft isnt real. what does religion have to do weather or not stuff magically appears and hocus pocus doooo daaa? what does it have to do with it?
    all religiong i am aware of dont state anything about witch craft. besides saintinanity.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    i sya religion has nothing to do with this topic. why? cuz witch craft isnt real. what does religion have to do weather or not stuff magically appears and hocus pocus doooo daaa? what does it have to do with it?
    all religiong i am aware of dont state anything about witch craft. besides saintinanity.
    Witchcraft is real and if u don't believe it then thats your choice it has nothing to do magical appearances and that ,u need to go deeper to get the real effect and not just stand on the sideline making comments.
    I must also say that christianity mention witchcraft as a NO-NO so i am not sure what u mean when u say don't state anything
    pls explain what u mean.

U can read this article maybe it will help some....

Bible.com

Last edited by Spymonk; Oct 09, 2006 at 11:37 PM.

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Im from both a well known pastor's family(In germany) and the anti religion group and i personally have to say that there are just to many things we know nothing about, I have seen ghosts, I have received help when i needed it, but i have also lost my faith in a brutal way. I find that when im so dead tired from travelling (or partying) and i find myself without a ride or food or water i can just look towards someone ive just met and they will ALWAYS help me out....And if anyone doesnt think thats magical in this cruel and unforgiving world then I think nothing will sway you.

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

I know my Reply doesnt give any real proof but maybe thats just how this sort of things is
    the second someone tries to do something it doesnt work but when they have used up all other possible paths the last one opens and the magic comes naturally(by the anti religion group i mean the scientific side)

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know what everyone has said, but if you askes me so does withcraft excist.

Haves talked with an friend about this a couple of times, and it often ends with that he will believe in it if i can give him evidence. But just it's about magic, it's not posible to find any evidence.

And i think that what we believe in excist, if we believe in a god, then he does excist. If we believe in magic, it does excist. If we believe in a god that lookes like a flying meatball. it does excist.
    my mind create a reality there what i believe in excist, and that is the reason that it excist. And i'am sure that it's the same for all other persons in this world to.
    we creates our own personal reality.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Newbie chachaboru is off to a good start chachaboru's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i can't decide, because i think that anything is possible in our world but still i don't think that there is magic...
    In general, costumes are the first thing in life that let other people know who we are. They indicate who the person is without saying anything. - Molly Parker
    www.mooncostumes.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast