+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    I don't think that wicthcraft is fact...I consider that similar to religions, people need
    something to believe. And as for "healing" some people actually have been cured
    with use with false drugs, so why not with witchcraft or voodoo.

Exactly. Magic is false.

And just because you can't prove it exists doesn't mean it doesn't? If I told you that you were actually a woman when you were a man and you could prove me wrong but I could not prove myself right, than who do you believe. If something is obviously not real than why argue it is? I understand that magic is supposed to be so cool but leave it in disneyland. It's like trying to prove that there really is a santa clause.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie 7 of Clubs may be famous one day 7 of Clubs may be famous one day 7 of Clubs's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen nothing that would lead me to say it was real, however I am still open to the chance that it is. What I belive is a huge factor behind any movement that claims to heal/harm is the individuals power of belief. What you tell yourself has an odd way of happening. If you belive that you will get better there is a better chance (i'm not saying that the belief will cure you, just stating that it helps) that you will get better. The belief that something bad will happen to you will most likely cause something bad to happen (less out of any mystical sense then the fact that you will be paying attention to all the wrong things).
    I think things such as curses just creates a time when everything that happens badly can be blamed on the curse.
    Other then morphing (different thread) could you give me an example from your personal experience that would lead me to belive? (I'll take your word that it happened though whether I belive it was an effect of the witchcraft I will decide after the example has been said )

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    To do what? Whatch people eat cocaine leaves and dance around a bon fire proclaiming they're posessed by demons? Come to think of it I might actually enjoy that kind of show.
    I think it is silly that you would say that . That is being drugged... usually people into the whole witchcraft issue have to be conscious of what they are doing or they screw up .. I can hardly say you have an open mind...
    Bloodymoonreaper

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    I think it is silly that you would say that . That is being drugged... usually people into the whole witchcraft issue have to be conscious of what they are doing or they screw up .. I can hardly say you have an open mind...
    You can still have an open mind without actually believing in what you're learning about. Learn to use the right terminology . For example you can be learning about the culture of a tribe in Africa but not believe what they're doing is exactly... "logical" or "right". For instance there is a tribe (I forget what they're called) that whips their women during the initiation process of a young boy becoming a man. I enjoy learning about it, but I don't think whipping their women is right. The same goes for magic.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 24, 2006 at 07:33 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Witchcraft: fact or fiction?

witch craft cant be real no man or mortal can do magic thats like sayn they can be gods them selves

hot feets for dat azz

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry , i meant on the subject..
    Bloodymoonreaper

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    sorry , i meant on the subject..
    What about my reply wasn't on the subject?
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks

well when you were talking about open minds , you seemed to be generalizing ... So I said what I said.. o.k.. oh well who cares...
    Bloodymoonreaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast