+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: woah - 12 Year old Kid Beats Toddler with a Baseball Bat

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: woah

The kid is too addicted to tv. Take the tv away and get him out of the house
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C View Post
    Well alrite lol I didn't mean real jail but more like Juvenile Rehabilitation Center. I just think age is no reason for stupidity to be justified or taken easy.
    True. But the punishment also differs according to age. But imagine if he murdered the baby. Then it'll be unusual to send a 12 year old to jail, that's where the rehabiliation gets in.

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    The kid is too addicted to tv. Take the tv away and get him out of the house
    What?

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

limit the kids on tv and if can, try to have them only education tv programs... not too much of cartoons and let them go to school or tuition on their free time....
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

omg im sorry

he did kill the baby im sorry i forgot to write that

he beat it until it died thats what i meant

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

An article concerning the case: By the way, the boy beat the toddler with a baseball bat.

Some of you don't seem to be getting that this boy isn't some out-of-control 4-year-old kid; he's the age of which he enters Junior Highschool. The age when he starts listening to rap like Souljia Boy's Crank That, when he starts having to take major responsibilities, and when most people his age are totally aware of what they should do and shouldn't. When he's reaching the age of adolescenthood and puberty (if he already hasn't).

There is clearly something wrong psychologically with this... I can't call him a child, no. He's too old for that. Limiting TV won't help. He needs psychological counseling, and maybe MRI Scans to see what's going up with his brain. Sure, maybe his parents aren't fit for parenthood, but even so, at this age, this boy should be aware not to beat helpless toddlers with baseball bats. It's bad enough with an animal, but with a fellow human?

I don't know much about this Mr. Joseph, like if he shows any real signs of remorse or shame, but if he doesn't, there's a chance he could be a psychopath. I don't think it would be a bad idea to run him through the PCL-R and check his score.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abby724 For This Useful Post:

urlovelyassassin (Jan 21, 2008)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

boot camp!!!...kids today...sighs.
    i think the parents should be more careful with their kids especially in this day of age and they should also educate their about discipline, morality, responsibility, etc. it may be difficult for them and also for the kid but it's for the best.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

when i heard this on the news the first thought to me was taht they should do something w/ the parents first. it was their fault to leave a child taking care of a toddler. the child should go get some help w/ a psychologist or something to make sure this issue doesnt happen again. >.>
    Temari is so Cool

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Heard plenty of stories like that....
    and even though that kid play the "major" role in this incident..the parents are as responsible as him.....
    what where they thinking even leaving a baby with a twelve year old....kind of stupid....don't you think?
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast