View Poll Results: Well should women get back to the kids?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nope

10 18.18%
  • Why can't the guy?!

13 23.64%
  • Yes

8 14.55%
  • ..... N/A

24 43.64%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Women and children

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Women and children

Ok the title doesn't say it all. >_<

I was having a chat with a friend, and he said the only reason why he believed why kids were "well behaved" back in the day, was because when they came home they had a parent there. Most likey the mother, and they didn't feel alone.

He believe if women didn't work, like man, and just stayed home with kids, we wouldn't have so many bad apples. After all women make good teachers. So why do women not think its right. After all it is for your kids right?

~My reply (Beep)~ ^-^;;; I wasn't so nice!

He says women are always fighting for there rights, while there kids run loss, and go off raping other girls because they have no house training.

He says it all bull, and women should just do what they are good at. It would make the world better.

~~~~

My figure:

So you mean back to cooking and are unfaithful husband is doing the helping lady?! Right.

I mean he has a point, but then we all want to have a work life, and women that work a lot usually can't watch there kids, so they have "Babysitters" >.> and "Nannys"

He's like! What about the Nanny's kids, or for the girl that babysitting. She's lossing her childhood. But then again, it was a good thing to have back then. Maintaining kids that is.

He thinks if you want to have kids. You better put some thought into it, before you go unzipping your pants.

So what do you think about this? ^-^;;;

Would the world be a better place if one parent was home, waiting there for the child?

Would things be better, less "Killing yourselfs" Because they feel like they have nobody?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gender?

Yeah he has a point. I'm a good child and well mannered because of my non working mother. When she did work, something bad always happened while she was gone and I hated that I was alone with my step-dad but that was then......
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Banned Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi-'s Avatar
    Thanks

i think that your friend is right on some things, there is no love like a mothers love. For alot of us our mom no matter who they are or what they have done are the reason that we do any good. Yea i think that the dad should be active in there kids life, but you could say that the mother is the foundation in anybodys life most importantly to kids.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I almost killed myself when I thought my mother hated me.....

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well if they want to say in work they can or they can stop to the child is about 13 and start again like my mum did ^__^ and u all know what im like ^__^

Thanks

Now that I'm older, I'm okay with my mom working, but she isn't abled to work due to the little babies. Money is fine because my step-dad, birth dad, and sometime close family friends provide the money when needed

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    Now that I'm older, I'm okay with my mom working, but she isn't abled to work due to the little babies. Money is fine because my step-dad, birth dad, and sometime close family friends provide the money when needed
    She the adding of Family members, should help the fact the women can work, and raise kids. Just families are not as close as they used to be, and people are only looking out for there self.

Do you think the women is only caring about her needs more than the childs?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Of course not. Mother always puts us her children first before herself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast