View Poll Results: Well should women get back to the kids?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nope

10 18.18%
  • Why can't the guy?!

13 23.64%
  • Yes

8 14.55%
  • ..... N/A

24 43.64%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Women and children

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gender?

But you said so yourself that you believe, and thought you mother hated you. >_< I know they do this, but there is a matter in showing it, bring us back to the topic~! Should they stay home, and you have placed you thoughts in that. ^-^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

me im going to be working and crap and im going to make my husband stay home.

Tanks zyta

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that the women have to stay at home and do all the work because that isn't fair, I think that even if the men stays home the kids would be good, it doesn't really matter who does it, all it matters is that if they do it right.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

this is pretty funny. there are many reasons why the kids act good and it is true that mothers are the reasons why kids act good, speaking from experiance. but i'm from a brown guy from a brown family.

if kids do something wrong, lets just say that there is no such thing as "grounding". which is extreamly effective. but in the end result if the parents are good or bad it all depends on the kid.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Aug 28, 2006 at 01:38 PM.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agree to a point with this true the mother needs to be more active
    with the kids to make them feel less alone and give them respect for
    them selves but i am going to also say its the guys part as well i mean
    a mom cant teach a kid football or show them how to catch a pop fly
    when someone tips it you know to give teach them to be a man to step
    up to the plate woman cant show a boy that they can try but they wouldnt get the job done the right way. it has to 50/50 or the kid will be thrown out of wack
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think working women are screwing up the life of their children. If parents stayed home all day, there wouldn't be any income. I think a kid would hate being poor more than not having mom around every second of the day. I mean, as long as she is doing something to help out, the child should understand. Sure beats not having any food when your parents are unemployed.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I don't think working women are screwing up the life of their children. If parents stayed home all day, there wouldn't be any income. I think a kid would hate being poor more than not having mom around every second of the day. I mean, as long as she is doing something to help out, the child should understand. Sure beats not having any food when your parents are unemployed.

Oh yeah becuase a child is really going to understand finance over why mom aint home.Kids need a parent(or matue,responsable guardian) at home.Whether thats a Mom or a Dad dosent matter.As long as a child has someone to learn from they wont be running amok

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok what's up with this look I know some people who only has a dad and not a mom, but I know some people who only has mom and they seem to being doing fine beacuse at least one of them are there, sure kids need their parents to be there for them when they need it, but is it right to say that all the womens have to do the work? no, the father can help out and its not like the mother shouldn't do anything, but they both should take the time ok im just trying to expand on what I meant to say. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast