Closed Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Are women mere objects?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMON SPAWN
    I dont think women are objects, I think women are holy beings they should be worshiped.
    Seriously a whole bunch of you guys are seriously whipped or just plain girl crazy. This thinking isn't right.
    That almost sounds like some of the beliefs mentioned in the Da Vinci Code. And yea, it's probably not best to treat them unjustly, but you shouldn't worship them either.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Women get too much special treatment as there is. There was this woman on Judge Judy a while ago. She slapped this man and the man punched the shit out of her. She actually thought that since she was a woman whe could get away with slapping him. Judge Judy told her off big time.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    But women are fragile we aren't supposed to beat the crap out of them bro... even if the women slapped the man first who's tougher in the first place...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Women are not fragile. I don't know what romance literature you have been reading but they aren't. My friend's 14 year old sister beat the shit out of someone half to death one time and she was a normal skinny 14 year old girl.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think at any point should a man hit a woman, but abuse towards men from women happens more than one would think. The problem occurs with the neo-feminism that is up today, which has helped in creating problems for the "family" these days, along the lines of divorce, breaking up of homes, etc...

This a good website to read upon that issue: Gelles

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    And she beat up who? :/ All you said was she beat someone up half to death...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think women should get as good as they give. Equal opportunity ass-kicking! gotta love it! it's funny how women only want equal ops as long as it works for them!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks
    ^^^ I agree brother. That's exactly right.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    And she beat up who? :/ All you said was she beat someone up half to death...
    I think it was a girl her own age.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast