Closed Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Are women mere objects?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    it still makes me sick. i was so close to standing up for her but it wasnt my place. i think they should fight back. after all they are what keep men wantin

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    *cough*afganastan*cough*
    i think it's wrong how they make men surpremem rulers. they arent gods!!!!!!
    women should be treated with the same amount of respect. if not more!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course men rn't gods!None of us are.LOL.I personally agree with u princesslady n there r many who would too.But yes,there r some who considers dat males r more superior.But dw.I m not one of them.

Thanks
    yea. i agree with you but we need to stop for we get attacked. but i think it's wrong. the women shouldnt hide their faces with veils or not have sex if the husband says so. hell if you wanna f*** go head. if you wanna walk around and actuallt breath and show your face, more power to you!!!
    i say the women need to stop following the men and start a rebellion. but off course there scared.

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that for many men women are just an object of their desire, only here to satisfy their needs. which i totally disagree with! we are same as men, same rights, same nature, womens being objectified bothers me! we are totally equivalent!
    Carpe Diem. Quam minimum credula postero! (:

Wishing, waiting, dreaming..

Thanks
    @ aya kun

your making tons of sense. i also pity them. it makes me sick how people can do that to women and thinks its an act of honor. it's an act of disgrace and cruelty!
    no honor will some from hitting a woman.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Much of it is already said xD Anyways...

Women as objects? *slaps sexist men accros the head... hard* They should be worshipped if not, at least be respected more than men! I mean they have to learn how to make the world since they're born... what I mean, is that they have to learn to cook, do chores, hell they even have to suffer through immense pain just to keep their families happy and I am sure everyone knows because of the Respectful Women, life enters this world and women give more love to their children.... I know my Mother she cares about me a lot!

God couldn't be everywhere anytime, so he created Mother [Women ] It's true, Women [Mothers] are the creation of God's love and care. If you don't believe it you better or I'll slap 10 times hard Who could think of disrespecting women in a name of just stinking pride? Women are meant to be prouder because they handle more responsibiliteis than men do AND they mature quickly than men Haha, it's true ^_^;;

Men who disrespect women are shameless, stupid, ignorant, arrogant, weak, selfish, idiots... okay I'll stop.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol well I do think that other countries ways of putting women down is bad... it happens here too O.o... just a little different.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast