Closed Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Are women mere objects?

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks
    Men are not the only one who think women as objects. Women also can see men as objects. I think not all men see women as objects. I'm not so sure but I don't like it when men uses women for pleasure or something idiotic like that. It gets me so mad, some tried to use me and I backed away. So, all I know is that men who mature could think of something such as sex, depends on how they are, if they dont see women as objects, they'd still think of something like that but wouldn't actually say it out loud because I think they'd think that'd be rude and would make them lose their respect from women. All I'm saying is that not all men are that bad. Goes the same for women about the thinking part but men thinks sex much more faster than women does. My friend's mom told me this.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have anyone ever thought of the perspective that some women treat other women as objects?? It's not even have to be in a lesbian relationship, in work place some women are sly (this is actually a portion of a discussion that took place in class a while back) and quite the manipulator.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Shizune may be famous one day Shizune may be famous one day Shizune's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's bad... I disagree. I don't want girls/ladies/women(still the same) to be treated like an object. No! NO! no! I disagree.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks
    not unless a woman seems to make u believe that...there are women who do...bad things for a living, so it would only contribute to the fact, that apparently, we are play things, but there are many women who arent like that who would kick the stuffing outta someone if they were called that(like me lol)

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea i aggree with them. and because of comertals wemen think that they have to be skinny for a guy to like them.

Tanks zyta

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love my woman, she fits very well next to the furniture, especially the couch, on the bed, and on the floor.

XD JK! JK! JK!

^_^ Women aren't objects, however making a topic of which we say "women" a lot of times, makes it even more obvious that people have a more object-view of women in their minds.

They're no different as us men.
    Just chemicals, is all.

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never just objects. When wemon are "just objects" then men will be "just objects"

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I love my woman, she fits very well next to the furniture, especially the couch, on the bed, and on the floor.

XD JK! JK! JK!

^_^ Women aren't objects, however making a topic of which we say "women" a lot of times, makes it even more obvious that people have a more object-view of women in their minds.

They're no different as us men.
    Just chemicals, is all.

*Chuckles*
    *Ehhhhem*

Yeah some guys see women differently then others.

Not too much that can be done about it really.

It's just how people think.

Whether its right or wrong in some eyes than it is on other's eyes.

Personally as a chick myself I'd not want to be looked at as a "Thing" or "playtoy" But sadly, I can't control the minds of others.....*Sigh*

.......or can I? (Mwahaa)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast