Closed Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Are women mere objects?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fathead? What do you mean?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    A dude who thinks hes he knows it all hmmm... or thinks hes the best, etc.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Agent Orange may be famous one day Agent Orange may be famous one day
    Glendale, AZ where 115 degrees is a cool day.
    Thanks
    I apologize if in my impatience I end up posting something that's already been said, but here goes...

I'm sorry, but I think we've closed our eyes to what females tend to do to guys. How about the fact that I've heard plenty of females talk about having a guy wrapped around there finger, or how their boyfriend will do anything for them even if they treat their boyfriend like shit? Is this not the same thing? Sure, there's guys who think of females like playthings, but there's also females who do the same about guys, and as far as I've been able to tell, there's just as many or more females doing this type of stuff. It's not always so simple and one-sided as you seem to think (to the topic starter).
    I'm in love with Hassun.
    WORD!

Newbie Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, true.... Those girls are retarded though... XDD!!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50046&dateline=116010  3391

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's like asking women if all men are pigs. Everyone knows some and not all of them are. Some men are satisfied with being jerks.

So woman are the same way. We who have pride say No Were Not Playthings. But there are women out there who are ok with being prostitutes, strippers, dancers etc. But some of those woman actually see there job as empowerment. That they can control men to give them what they want and not the other way around.

So this question isnt really much of a debateable topic. Woman aren't objects. Its just seperate opinions of what a woman means to them. Or something like that that sounds better.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    That's like asking women if all men are pigs. Everyone knows some and not all of them are. Some men are satisfied with being jerks.
    So woman are the same way. We who have pride say No Were Not Playthings. But there are women out there who are ok with being prostitutes, strippers, dancers etc. But some of those woman actually see there job as empowerment. That they can control men to give them what they want and not the other way around.
    So this question isnt really much of a debateable topic. Woman aren't objects. Its just seperate opinions of what a woman means to them. Or something like that that sounds better.
    -I would actually like to say that any woman using her body and not her mind to get what she wants preys on the weak men ,the
    ones that cannot control their lust for sexual pleasure.
    -Differenciate between lust and love they have a good and bad side the prostitute[object] as i call them is there to do one thing
    and one thing only to satisfy men and get rewarded[money].

-The other one is for companionship ,support ,making a home ,being mother to your children ,have brains ,have a opinion ,have a
    life ,have status ,have your support ,have your love ,share everything u and her have that one is the most important one i am
    interested in, i am not bothered by the one night stands i am in for the long haul and that is the kind of person i am.I like to build
    something not just want sex.
    -The mother of my children will not be a slag/cheap/unmannered/uneducated/floosie and she will not want to be one anyway
    because they say birds of the same feather flock together.

If u realy wanna know what kind of person u are look at your friends.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    yes, women are just objects, duh
    shu if your not gonna take this seriously then quit thats why your hand is the only girl you have!!

anyway, girls arent objects. we are gorgeous creations that represent frgileness and love and peace but yet we are just as tough and well we are the ones that get you men aroused.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    shu if your not gonna take this seriously then quit thats why your hand is the only girl you have!!

anyway, girls arent objects. we are gorgeous creations that represent frgileness and love and peace but yet we are just as tough and well we are the ones that get you men aroused.
    you are such an idiot

if you people dont want dumb answers, then you should cease asking stupid questions

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast