Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Are women mere objects?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    I personally, am half and half

The flirts and sluts/whores are objects while,others are NOT!
    Also my religion(which I made up) called "Koopa Pride" Prevents me from having sex,unless im reproducing.Which I dont want to put my futur wife through pregency.I also have no intention of sex too!

Lol's I have only been raised by women so I am a BIT(not alot) more feminime then other boys but thank god I dont act like a girl XDI aint a homo-sexual or cross-dresser.

Also I dont wear pink, but whats so bad about pink?Its just a color for pete sake!!!
    I also like cute things =D
    I have no idea what you are talking about or where you came from but from what I can tell you are an asexual. Not that theres anything wrong with that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    See, women only get treated like crap if they let their man get away with it........I've observed that women truly dig assholes as long as they can fxck well.I've seen women go back to the same dick that beat them over and over again. Women actually are at the highest consideration right now.
    If you have a neden between your legs, you can get almost anything.
    Women know this and use it to get what they want. Most think since they are women, we men should kowtow to them......
    Our society, for all the sexualization of women it does,actually accomodates them. Women honestly have better opportunities right now than they ever had.....
    I think it's frankly, bullshxt, that women are still irritated about being sexualized and objectified when they use the SAME thing to get what they want.Women have always been like that.
    I say...women need to look at the bigger picture and shut up every once in a while.
    Now, I did not say that it didn't go both ways......Men are nearly as responsible as women for the objectification of women....it's just that we are not so hypocritical about it.
    Now, I like women(Of course), but I'll admit I am sexist, cause I'm not a woman......if I was a woman....I'd sorta view men like I do women right now.
    I just wouldn't act like such a victim about it.
    Women need to stop acting like such victims.
    And that's it, I calls it as I sees it. If anyone don't like it.....*shug*not my problem.
    +rep for this. I agree with you.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Sep 28, 2006 at 08:00 PM. Reason: don't double post

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think not~

^_^ We are women after all~

pssh~

I like to think of man as il toys~ >.<; Only the flirts~!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    I think not~

^_^ We are women after all~

pssh~

I like to think of man as il toys~ >.<; Only the flirts~!!
    heheh you are a bad chick Mr. K.

I think that every dude in the world should respect woman because if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks
    women = WO
    it is a beautiful creation by God/Nature.... women have inspired men to do all sorts of things through time... so in that way yes... well probably... but I dont think a human being can see another human being as an object... unless the person is a sick son of a ******....... so for everyone to see women as an object we should all be sick sons of *****....
    but now we go into the media... tv ads and songs like rap, reggaeton and stuff like that, that talk about women like they are objects... and its bizzar that like most of the women seem to dont really care...
    but I mean... while its accepted but the majority of the human society... it isnt gonna change much....
    for me.... I dont think Im a sick son of a *****.... so women = WO
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    some of you guys are seriously girl crazy.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    More like......whipped. I'm sick of feeling guilty for being a man.....It's what we tend to get most of the time......grief for having a dick. But women seem to have some wierd bi-polar thing about it. One moment, they're down and ready to spread 'em........the next,your nothing but a fxckin dog!
    I really think women really have nothing to bxtch about these days. They usually can have it both ways........Love and hate for man, usually provoked by stupid,stupid talk shows.........
    All I know is that I'm sick of feeling guilty for all of the sins of Man......pisses me off.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why would somebody post something that is really quite untrue?! Women are like men too,they're also humans! So this thread is probably ridiculous I might say. It hurts others feelings specially the girls...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride_Edward View Post
    Why would somebody post something that is really quite untrue?! Women are like men too,they're also humans! So this thread is probably ridiculous I might say. It hurts others feelings specially the girls...
    hehe isn't that a bit harch to say, lol you are right, i mean throught history women has always seem as an obeject rather then a human being.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast