+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: The World Grows Angry @ God!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The World Grows Angry @ God!

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    Well my piont is that God has never been there for us he just sits there watching while we slowly kill ourselfs
    Well all I am going to say is read all of our earlier posts, Atomics, Joe, and mine... I really dont feel like repeating my self over and over. This record player is officily broken
    Last edited by Scourge; Sep 09, 2008 at 11:59 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think God is the blame for all the sufferring or jesus cuz i beilieve that the Devil is the ruler of this world not God..there is no way with the things being the way they are now..just think of back then in paradise (with adam and eve) when god was ruling nothing bad every happen there..but as soon as the devil came thats when it alj; begin..so its a fact that seen that day..i think the devil is wandering the earth making all these bad things happen ..

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    i dont think God is the blame for all the sufferring or jesus cuz i beilieve that the Devil is the ruler of this world not God..there is no way with the things being the way they are now..just think of back then in paradise (with adam and eve) when god was ruling nothing bad every happen there..but as soon as the devil came thats when it alj; begin..so its a fact that seen that day..i think the devil is wandering the earth making all these bad things happen ..
    Please read ealier posts from Atmic, Joe, and I as it explains a lot of things why people act the way they do and the events that take place.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Please read ealier posts from Atmic, Joe, and I as it explains a lot of things why people act the way they do and the events that take place.
    sighs! some of these people should read first before they answer... and hey! what about me? i wrote something similar too that answers these redundant questions.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    sighs! some of these people should read first before they answer... and hey! what about me? i wrote something similar too that answers these redundant questions.
    Alright, I will refraze what I have said earlier... Please read what Atomic, Joe, Rematche, and I have said already... Best bet to read the whole thing any way, may take a while but a lot of stuff has already been covered and many of the responses and other peoples perspectives and ideas have already been answered as best as Humanly possible with what we know on all points being it religouse and or scientific. So far the merging of the two, faith and scince, has fild in a lot of holes as seen what has been already talked about. People on both side now are just being stubern and repeating them selves or have not read what has already been brought up before, which is really annoying.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Alright, I will refraze what I have said earlier... Please read what Atomic, Joe, Rematche, and I have said already... Best bet to read the whole thing any way, may take a while but a lot of stuff has already been covered and many of the responses and other peoples perspectives and ideas have already been answered as best as Humanly possible with what we know on all points being it religouse and or scientific. So far the merging of the two, faith and scince, has fild in a lot of holes as seen what has been already talked about. People on both side now are just being stubern and repeating them selves or have not read what has already been brought up before, which is really annoying.
    i never thought you'll do it. well...that's why we are here. they can be great people, they wish to be. they only lack the light to show the way.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

All you guys did was explained YOUR p.o.v.!!! Isn't anything solid in what you guys are saying, so of course more questions of the same questions are going to pop up... That ying/yang stuff isn't going to fly straight in the darkest skys without hitting a mountain... Same thing goes with that free will & mankind being there own downfall, if that's the case we are God downfall...

Dang!!! This thread still open...OM!!!

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    All you guys did was explained YOUR p.o.v.!!! Isn't anything solid in what you guys are saying, so of course more questions of the same questions are going to pop up... That ying/yang stuff isn't going to fly straight in the darkest skys without hitting a mountain... Same thing goes with that free will & mankind being there own downfall, if that's the case we are God downfall...

Dang!!! This thread still open...OM!!!
    Yes we did explain our point of view in the respons of other peoples point of views. Thats how a debate works. What I am saying is that its already been brought up. And like you I am surprised this thing is still going. As for the fact that your getting all hot and bothered by our opinions is kind of making you out to be a hypocrit on what you were talking about on how other people are entitled to their own opinions.

Good day sir.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast