+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: The World Grows Angry @ God!

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The World Grows Angry @ God!

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Yes we did explain our point of view in the respons of other peoples point of views. Thats how a debate works. What I am saying is that its already been brought up. And like you I am surprised this thing is still going. As for the fact that your getting all hot and bothered by our opinions is kind of making you out to be a hypocrit on what you were talking about on how other people are entitled to their own opinions.

Good day sir.
    I know how a debate works, thanks for explaining it though... All I am saying is you guys are stating your opinions & so are they... It is okay to agree to disagree... Right.?? Well then, if you can't come to a agreement to ones' p.o.v. don't get upset, if they don't see yours... Therefore stop trying to sway ones ideas, beliefs, opinions as being fictional/absurd, cause they can easily say the same about yours... And as for being a hypocrite aren't you on the border line cause in a debate don't you sometimes have to repeat yourself to get your point across.?? With that being said that also doesn't mean to step on ones' thought cause he/she walked over yours...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    I know how a debate works, thanks for explaining it though... All I am saying is you guys are stating your opinions & so are they... It is okay to agree to disagree... Right.?? Well then, if you can't come to a agreement to ones' p.o.v. don't get upset, if they don't see yours... Therefore stop trying to sway ones ideas, beliefs, opinions as being fictional/absurd, cause they can easily say the same about yours... And as for being a hypocrite aren't you on the border line cause in a debate don't you sometimes have to repeat yourself to get your point across.?? With that being said that also doesn't mean to step on ones' thought cause he/she walked over yours...
    I have no problem if people agree or disagree with me. Also I am not walking over and stepping on other peoples p.o.v. nore have I felt that they have walked over mine. As for repeating my self I have been sounding like a broken record on my point of views and explain where I am comming from practicly the entire time in this thread as I am sure you have noticed or should have, as well in a slew of others that are similer to this. When I say "Please look back to what I and all the other people who share my point of view have said on this given topic" thats because if they want a respons then all they have to do is look, also it's getting to be very annoying finding my self saying the same thing through out this entire thread and I am getting tired of it as any one else would. Also because this thread has been out for so long and only people come in every now and then and keep this thing alive, and kicking this dead horse. So there for there is really no reason to go in depth any more as well. I am not forcing any of my views on any one, as I recall stating in several of my posts "I dont care if you agree or disagree nore am I here to sway people."

Also please reframe from taking my words as if I am being aggressive to your responses and others. If you are not well then you are comming accross as one, but incase you are, stop, it's iritating and insulting.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie loknkey is off to a good start loknkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Scourge and Rematche, your explanations aren't satisfactory answers to the questions given. That is why people continue to ask the same questions, not because we haven't read the previous posts.

No one on your side of the argument has really addressed the core of this issue in depth. You keep giving reasons and justifications, but you haven't considered whether or not they are even applicable to the situation at hand.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Weather or not people find it satisfying is up to them despite the fact that we did in fact explain it as best we could and as simple as we could. If people agree or disagree is up to them. Now if they disagree because it wasnt the answer they wanted to hear or as you said, foud it unsatisfying then that is up to the individual and their opinion. We are not on a crusade and are not forcing our views on any one as stated before so we could care less if people disagree as long as they understand where we are comming from and respect our opinions as we respect theirs.

Also I would like to say thank you for reading our posts and not flying off the handle bars like a few other people did.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loknkey View Post
    Scourge and Rematche, your explanations aren't satisfactory answers to the questions given. That is why people continue to ask the same questions, not because we haven't read the previous posts.

No one on your side of the argument has really addressed the core of this issue in depth. You keep giving reasons and justifications, but you haven't considered whether or not they are even applicable to the situation at hand.
    wow!! so easy for you to say...so where's you answer then.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13