Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: World Language

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

World Language

Hello Respected Members of AO,

Here is a simple yet debatable question. Should the people of world, speak and be taught of the same langauge? If so, which language should it be? If not, why not?

-Thoughts & Ideas-

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World Language

good topic dude

no. i think that there should be difrint languages to give us veriaty in the world. and u know what they say "ppl who know more then one language are smarter"

but also i think that there could also be a language that everyone knows. still keep all the other languages to.

IM BACK

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that haveing different languages makes us as humans more unique.Image if 6 billon people all taked the same.

Code Name Wind

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    I think that haveing different languages makes us as humans more unique.Image if 6 billon people all taked the same.
    yeah i agree...destroyin all languages means destroyin billions n billions yrs of culture tat has been on earth! our difference makes us unique n we shud be proud of it..

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Should the people of world, speak and be taught of the same langauge? If so, which language should it be? If not, why not?
    First I want to say that I love this topic! *^-^* Hehe. I really do. Heehee!

To you question, I don't think that people should be limited to speak and be taught of a single same langauge. That would take away the whole diversity thingy. But I think if everyone are able to understand a common language there can be some benefits. For example, if you visit a different country you might be able to communicate with them and good things about the place.

*^-^* .Good thread. *^-^*
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

as long as it's english, I'm okay with it. it's already the language of the internets, why not the rest of the world?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I think everyone should stay with their own languages and try to learn others, but not speak the same language all over the world.
    First of all, it might take ages to make a common language for all of us, and also because it'll get boring.

And also you get to know the uniqueness of each and every language in this world, because you have different music in different languages and what not!

And good thread ^_^ ... as always

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it will be a good idea to ask everyone to speak the same language because of what the other members have mentioned. The world has lot of great culture with their own unique language. For us, we have Japanese and for someone else they have their own. My major is also going to be on linguistics so if only language were to be spoken i will not have a career or any fun to investigate.

English as world language...I don't know. It is simple with regards with other langauges but it is lacking something. For starters, it doesn't have cool characters like most Asian countries do.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast