Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: World Language

Newbie stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World Language

Different languages is what makes a different culture more special so no, we should speak one language. That is like making us all act the same. That is wrong. We are all different.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

if the world does make ever one have one language it should be english for it is the most used. But we shouldnt make pepole learn a new language unless they moved to a new country that has a differnt language

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I think people would end up going to war to see which language we should speak, so I think that were fine the way we are and we should just stop all the fighting...

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think so for the most powerfull countrys speak english for the USA, Chines for chine, and English for Great Britian.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie JC120 may be famous one day JC120 may be famous one day
    Thanks

oh man, if the entire world spoke one languange it would suck big time, all cultures would be lost and it would be so boring, sadly its already happening, you'd be surprised how many people speak english in the world today.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

^.O Ah yes, the infamous topic that MUST ALWAYS be posted in a forum!

I've answered this in large paragraphs so many times... but I'll shorten it this time:

No.... every language is like a symphony in the wind...

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

one language=closer to unity
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

One language may "bring others closer to unity"... but it'll also bring us to more destruction as well.

When we realize what every person is saying, do you realize how many opinions may clash? How many arguments may appear? ...and without the need of a translator, or classes in that language: Arguments will start faster, spread quicker, strike even harder.

We have a lack of understanding in each other's culture's, and that may cause racism, but that's only due to blindness. Could you believe how much it silences arguments? Could you believe how many people already make "extreme" remarks, but their culture makes it silent to the rest of the world?

...... let me put it this way:

Of all the countries in the world, which stands out the most?

America.

Do you know why?

Our culture spreads our opinions far and wide, in the most expressive and inexpressive ways. We are hated and we are....... well, we used to be loved.

We shout our expressions!

Could you believe what would happen if every country were like that?

............... well, let's just say even an American knows how annoying Americans can be. ^u^ Heehee.

But I just say all this to send a counter-argument against that statement...

... other than that, the "world balances itself out" everytime something new is created.
    We will have our good times and bad times if a new language appears.
    It'll be the same and it'll never be the same. But it is what it is.

Why do I support "no one language" ? ........ because every language to me, is like music to my ears..... Chinese, the sudden ups and downs like a waterfall and river.. the slight pricks of a string and smooth slides in the language of Japanese... the roughness and strength in Russian... the liveliness and bewilderment in this... in that...

It's all so beautiful to me.

I'm sorry, I'm just very attached to sound. ^u^
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Mar 13, 2006 at 10:49 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast