+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you be able to take a bullet for your friends?

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: would you be able to take a bullet for your freinds?

i have no doubt in my mind that if a situation were to arise when my friend needed me to sacrifice my life for them or take a bullet for them i would. i know people generally believe a person's actions and not their beliefs so i can't prove that i would do it but i know that i could.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you be able to take a bullet for your friends?

I wouldn't. Even if my friends were to die, It's better than me dying. That person's dying would also give me a chance to run away. You may find it cruel or whatever, but I'd rather have my own life than save someone else's who might just die a few seconds later anyways...y'know?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Look, as Tsurara said, if the assassin wants to kill your friend, he's gonna kill your friend. If you get in the way, however, he'll shoot both of you.

So, it's either your friend dies or you'd both die.

I think your friend would want you to live instead of being dragged into death with him for no reason.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

for some i would for some i wouldn't. not to be mean but some of my friends aren't worth taking a bullet for. so thats how i look at it.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

My family? With out question. Hell, I'd kill for my family. My friends, I'm not so sure about. Friends is can be very subjective at best.

They can rage from someone you know casually who you talk to at school, to someone you would tell your deepest personal secrets too. So I guess there are some friends I would, and some I wouldn't.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Me personally I have these sort of codes & with them codes one of them is helping/protecting my friends...

I don't have many friends & the few I do have no question asked I will take a bullet or let alone die for them, but I also can't see myself hanging with someone who's in trouble & just standing there or run & leave them (unless we are running together) ^_^ ...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea!!!!!!!!!! I'd take a bullet for my friend, I deffinetely would, I couldn't live, knowing I could have done something but didn't....

That is just something I think I must do for a friend... and maybe even for a stranger... I would have said "maybe" a year ago but, since I have some stories writen... ^^ lol That is a honourable thing to die saving a life...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not willing to take a bullet for a friend or family member unless their friendship and love is worthy enough to die for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast